this is the last diet i will ever go on

Crafty Girl

Silver Member
How many times have i said that in the past? Dozens i guess. Anyway this time i mean it

I have signed up for spark people and tomorrow will be day 1 of my new life - i will never see this weight again. i am going to post my food regularly and also my exercise so i know what are good weeks and what are bad ones.

With the support of you guys and gals on this forum i will do it

Had physio today for neck - advised me yo keep doing stretches. Then went to the gym for an hour and when i got back oh suggested taking dog for work so took her out for 50 minutes - have definitly burned some calories today

Calories for today - 1333

I made the same decision a few weeks ago and I am adamant I wont see my start weight ever again. Best of luck on your journey x

Best of luck, Caz!

You sound like you are starting out with a great attitude, which is always a positive. :)

Just planned out main meals for next month and been and done big shop in Tesco on way back from the gym. When I got back I calorie counted a Slimming World Recipe online through Spark People and it worked out at 868 calories a Portion - must have done something wrong so I have been on Amazon and ordered myself a calorie counting book which should be here on Wednesday or Thursday.

I have got mfp on my mobile and use it to track exercise but never thought about checking calories on it - thanks for the tip. Will recalculate the recipe on it now x

Just recalculated and it is 590 cal not 898. Thought it was a bit high!!

Calories for today - 1194

Not a happy bunny - 3 pounds on :'(

Have you eaten well? Are you due TOTM? Could be water weight x

Don't get totm at my age lol. Went for blow out meal saturday though with alcohol.Weighed in again this morning and the 3 pounds are gone so have evened out to a sts.

Splitting headache this morning - tablets not helping it at all - hope it goes soon as in work and hate feeling under the weather in work :-(

Splitting headache this morning - tablets not helping it at all - hope it goes soon as in work and hate feeling under the weather in work :-(

Weekend here at last - andy murray through to final and warrington beat leeds - what better start to a weekend. Off to skipton for the day tomorrow with best friend so will be eating out at lunch but will try to eat within calories

Weighed in today - 1 pound off this week

Sts this week - not feeling too well with this heat - sore throat,sneezes and iinsect bites all getting me down - very weepy last night so off to docs today - rang in work sick

Throat infection so on antibiotics and nasal spray for hay fever - lots of fluids as well

Back