This is the last time I diet *pinky promise*

diet1billion

Hi everyone.

Wasn't sure on which group to post in as I am generally going to follow a healthy diet. No Oil, butter or bread and limiting alcohol. I thought Slimming world would be the closest to my diet plan. I also plan to run 4 times a week as I am doing a marathon in 2013 - if my knees hold out. I am at the heaviest I have ever been in my entire life. I'm even heavier than when I was 9 months pregnant. I'm utterly terrified I'm going to become huge very soon and am already feeling the wear and tear on my joints due to the excess weight. I'm also sick of my smug new sister-in-law who is an ex-fatty and is now superskinny so forgets how hard it was to get motivated. I'm in a stable relationship and this makes it worse as my Boyfriend genuinely deosn't care about my size....although he does do that annoying thing of saying "well you have a beautiful face" i.e. you're a massive fatty. I miss out on a lot of things due to my weight for example I haven't been a foreign holiday for 3 years as I'm scared to wear a swimsuit, I have never taken my youngest daughter swimming, I avoid getting photos taken - even with my children, I avoid going nights out and I always think that people are judging me and thinking "god how fat is she!!"

I don't want to put my life on hold anymore, I want it back. I will lose 25lbs by christmas. I'm only weighing myself once in November then once on Christmas week. I never gain weight over christmas as I don't really like traditional christmas treats and I don't eat meat so never over do Christmas dinner.

Can't believe I've let things get this far, I'm a control freak and this is so unlike me.

Wish me luck ladies, i'll be drawing on all your inspirational stories for strength and encouragement. It's simply fantastic what you have achieved and I hope to do the same.

xxx

Back