Total Solution This is tougher than I thought!

spurslady

I started on Wednesday and thought, having tried LighterLife last year, that I would have no problems. I am in ketosis now, but still feeling hungry, especially between lunch and dinner

I love the weight loss but didn't watch what I ate last time, so here I am!

Exante is similar to Lighterlife but much much better. The food packs are tastier, it's cheaper and best of all, there is no 'counsellor' (and I use that term very loosely) to talk to me as I were a naughty child and keep calling me 'Newbie', a term I found derogatory considering I am in my fifties...

Anyway, I just wanted to see how long it takes for the body to settle down and the slight nausea to subside. Any advice or coping strategies would be gratefully received.

Hello and welcome to the Exante world!

Stick with it as you will find it easier. I am struggling to get back on track after a break for my holidays. I can clearly a remember having a big wobble on my second week and needed to snack on boiled eggs one night as I was staving. But after that night I was fine and never looked back.

Have you tried the Marigold reduced salt bouillon? It was a life saver when I started.

good luck :)

I'd say a week, after your first weigh in it will have such a positive effect on you and spur you on to keep at it.

I find it much harder at the weekends too. It does get easier :) xxxx

slimsarah said:
I'd say a week, after your first weigh in it will have such a positive effect on you and spur you on to keep at it.

I find it much harder at the weekends too. It does get easier :) xxxx

Totally agree Sarah. And I HATE the weekends now I am on Exante!

Back