This is why you should only weigh once a wk!

ticktock

Hi Girls,

well end of first wk and I have lost 8lb! am really pleased with that...now!, wasnt so happy at first because like an idiot I weighed on Monday morning and have lost 7lb so expected same sort of lost over Mon-Wed and thought I might have lost 10! oh well!!:D

Only things I changed since Monday was sticking to the right veg and protein! (I had been having fresh salmon and green beans), having a splash of vinegar on salad and also started having 1 glass a day of ribena plus...surely that hasnt slowed anything down tho? advice appreciated :) xx

I think the Ribena Plus has been discovered to only contain malic acid Katie :)
I agree about the Salmon though, think S&S only advise white fish and tuna. I could be wrong though as I don't tend to do the 3 packs plus protein plan!
x

i looked at the info pack this morning you CAN have salmon, it says turkey chicken, (grilled/steamed) or tinned/fresh tune, salmon or any white fish so YES you can have salmon! im having salmon today cant wait tbh getting sick of chicken! and ribena plus wont know you out of ketosis, just like coke zero its allowed aslong as its not the peach version thats got citric acid in it if your really paranoid get some ketone sticks

Thanks everyone, going to see how I get on this week before I start cutting out the ribena lol, only 1 glass a day but summit to look forward to!! If salmon is on the list I might have it again...100g salmon must have twice the cals and fat as 100g cod tho so dont understand it but not sure this diet works solely on calorie reduction, thinks its more whats in it really, bit of salmon fat wont hurt but squeeze of lemon will!! very hard to work out so I try not to lol xx

Your change in losses has nothing to do with ribena. Its incredibly unusual to maintain the same losses evenly through the week. Last week I lost all my weight the start of the week in the first 4 days, lost not a thing the last 3.... unfortunately a big loss at the start of the week doesnt mean itll keep dropping off but by the same token if the scales dont move for a few days, theyll probably shift at the end of the week.

To be honest with the loss youve had Id say youre doing brilliantly... dont fix it if it isnt broken ;)

Thanks Starlight, I am very impressed with myself, fingers crossed I keep the motivation up and stick with it, coming on here helps :) x

Back