This site is causing me huge problems

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by imlosingit, 10 May 2008 Social URL.

1. imlosingit

imlosingit Full Member

Because I am always on here when I should be working:eek:

I work from home as a self employed book keeper, and last week I hardly got anything done because I was always on here instead, well lets face it reading all the inspirational posts etc, is a lot more fun that a VAT return:D xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Me too, except its not work, but family life, housework & my study that is affected..... Cant stop reading & chatting with all you lovely people!!:D
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

same here dont know when all the loo's have gotton a good clean last ewww!!!!!
  5. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    omg the first thing i do in them orning is check the site out :) leaved it open all day and refreshes now and then lol.. i love it.. dont think i could do this diet without it..

thanks mini :)
  6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Oh I try my best to avoid logging in at work, but once I do thats it just cant seem to pull away....
  7. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I'd love to, but the kids in the classroom might just wonder why I wasnt working with them anymore!!! LOL!!!! They'd run riot!!!!
  8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

He he, yes that would be a difficult one alright, sometimes i wish I didnt have internet access at work, but then I remember to be careful what i wish for LOL
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.