• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

This tastes almost as good as double cream!)

loobieluck

Wanna be loser!!
250g QUARK
500G LOW FAT FROMAGE FRAIS
SWEETNER TO TASTE
VANILLA EXTRACT TO TASTE

Mix all the above together, and whip until nice and thick, then refrigerate for a few hours. This mixture is absolutely gorgeous with mixed berries or other varieties of fruit.

I hope you all like it :D

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Will definately try this one - have avoided double cream like the plague, as once I start eating it I can't stop. Hopefully this will be a good alternative. :)

Michelle

loobieluck

Wanna be loser!!
Will definately try this one - have avoided double cream like the plague, as once I start eating it I can't stop. Hopefully this will be a good alternative. :)

Michelle
You can make it to your sweet taste too...I love this on berries =] xx

Mrs E-H

Loves Slimming World
Mmmm im going to have to try that one. I have been craving trifle all over Christmas and didnt have any so I am going to attempt a low syn/syn free one and this is the perfect topping thank you :)

x

Mrs E-H

Loves Slimming World
This cream
Egg custard
Sugar free jelly
fruits

Sounds lovely for 1.5 syns for the whole thing.
Egg Custard how do you make that ? Im excited lol

xx

Mrs E-H

Loves Slimming World
Im sorry to say I made the egg custard and in fact the trifle and I didnt like it at all lol

The only bit that was nice was the jelly :-(

I think next time I will just have jelly and a muller light

xx

oh dear lol
maybe it would work without...fruit set in jelly and then that lovley fake cream on top...lol...hmmm think il have to get experimenting with low sin custard lol

Mrs E-H

Loves Slimming World
The syn free cream was very bitter and not to my taste at all I think it would be better with the jelly and vanilla mullerlight and some low fat squirty cream which is low syns not sure how many though :-(

xxx

ive done the cream thing before and i quite liked it....i had some really nice vanilla extract tho..not cheap lol...and i used a fair amount of sweetener too lol...
i guess its trial and error

Mrs E-H

Loves Slimming World
I think maybe that's where I went wrong not enough sweetner. I put loads of vanilla extract in as well it was really vanilla tasting but maybe the sweetner wasn't great xxx

loobieluck

Wanna be loser!!
The best thing about this recipe is you put more sweetener in depending on your taste. It is important it's left a few hours in the fridge too. I love this recipe. My last consultant shared it with us xx

Mrs E-H

Loves Slimming World
The best thing about this recipe is you put more sweetener in depending on your taste. It is important it's left a few hours in the fridge too. I love this recipe. My last consultant shared it with us xx
I may have to give it another go then cos I only left it about an hour and I hardly put any sweetner in it.
I like savoury quark dishes so im sure thats what it was :)

xx:D

Really nice and simple idea, thanks.
I served it on a meringue with blackerries and blueberries. Used half your recipe values and it was just right for 3 servings.

Think this maybe the cream for the Victoria sponge recipe I've just found :) thanx guys!