This the straw.. Final straw!

LadyBethny

Hi everyone! I have been reading all your wonderful advice and journeys over the last few weeks and have been very inspired!

I joined this forum at the beginning of the year determined to make this year count.. Started on Slimming World but found it quite restrictive with my busy lifestyle so changed to WW which I have been doing since June. I lose a stone, put on a stone, lose it, put it on... I lose my motivation due to having quite a hectic social life but I need to stop making excuses!!

First day of Xenical today and am really hoping that the restrictions in my mind inspire me to really do it this time! Not the best time if year to start granted but tomorrow never comes so I am just diving right in! Using my fitness pal as well as the WW online tool and the rules of Xenical plus lots of water and walking!!

Weighed in at 17.13 stone this morning... Hoping for 2lb a week! ;)

Have really enjoyed reading all your posts!

Janie x

Hi & welcome!

Have you read the stickie for newbies, it's so useful & was like my bible when I started last year. I began my journey in Oct & like you thought it was a daft time of year to start but my fear was that if I didn't do something I'd be even bigger after Christmas.... So I stuck to it & was on xen til Feb & now I'm going to my Christmas do this year in a size 16 as opposed to last years 24/26.... Xen isn't a miracle drug but for me it got my brain in to the right habits...

Good Luck & keep posting x

Lexie - I have stalked the life out of you on here! I feel the same about this pill as you did! It's not the cure but it's mindset - I'm so scares of the consequences that I know I will make the right choices!

You are amazing! What you has achieved whilst "keeping it real" inspires me so much!

I've read and reread the stickies - have had the tablets for a while but wanted to make sure that I was totally clear in what is what! I like to get obsessed ;)

Thanks for a lovely welcome! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LadyBethny said:
Lexie - I have stalked the life out of you on here! I feel the same about this pill as you did! It's not the cure but it's mindset - I'm so scares of the consequences that I know I will make the right choices!

You are amazing! What you has achieved whilst "keeping it real" inspires me so much!

I've read and reread the stickies - have had the tablets for a while but wanted to make sure that I was totally clear in what is what! I like to get obsessed ;)

Thanks for a lovely welcome! Xxx

That's really made me giggle, always wanted a stalker lol! Well I will say one thing if I can do it anyone can trust me!!! I spent 14 years yoyoing! Xx

Brilliant stuff Lexie! It feels right to me and that's a big step forward for me!

I do like that I can still be social - a bit of forward planning and a few different choices and all will be good!

Feeling very bloated today - think I need to up my water intake as only been managing just on 2 litres. Tummy is a bit bubbly but all good really.

X

I had one "flush" yesterday but am feeling bleurgh! But just think I have to be patient... God help the pan after the water intake :/ #tmi

I use aloe Vera juice to help with my gas and general bloating :) when I was using xenical it really helped and I still use it now - the cranberry flavour is nicer, but natural can be mixed with juice or cordial

That's a great tip! I did use that years ago on Atkins and it was great! Thank you lovely!

Even though I started Monday I like my weighins to be Saturdays as it ends to keep me on the straight and narrow!

First weigh in -5lbs

Thrilled - eaten a lot but all very healthy. Still need to up the water and get some exercise in. That's my plan for this week!

Even though I started Monday I like my weighins to be Saturdays as it ends to keep me on the straight and narrow!

First weigh in -5lbs

Thrilled - eaten a lot but all very healthy. Still need to up the water and get some exercise in. That's my plan for this week!

Brilliant start!!!!!! Well done xx

Finding this "fat watch" quite enjoyable! So much freedom to still be social with a little forward planning!

Still need to up my water intake though. Get so busy at work I just forget!

And My Fitness Pal - wow is that my friend!

That's good news, your doing well.

A lot of us use my fitness pal, add me/ us if u want to

Welcome, hello and brilliant first weigh in!!!!

Hope that you are doing ok, and if you need anything or advice don't hesitate to ask us, we are all in this together, and we are all here for each other!!!

I started at the end of sept ( this is going back many years now) and I thought too that its a daft time to start too, but you learn so much that you'll take with you over Christmas ( the worst nightmare of a dieter!!!)

You can do anything you set your mind to!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thank you all so much! Great support on here!

Missed weigh in today but will do so tomorrow - excited!! :/

Stayed the same but TOM arrived a minute before so hoping it evens out this Saturday!

Crazy busy - both work and socially at the moment and this is usually where I fail. Just the thought of an accident is keeping me on the straight and narrow - food wise although I am have had quite a few alcoholic calories.

Drinking lots of water to flush and after this week will start some proper exercise.

Skin in looking fab - sure its the water I'm drinking. Waiting for nails to follow!

Really enjoying my food! Feels clean if that makes sense! Had a comfort tea of mashed potato and spaghetti hoops on top with Worcester sauce for tea tonight - so yum!

So far so good!

That's a strange combo that I have never heard of before... def sounds like one for trying when I am fully back eating again...

Back