This Time for Real

Jeans_Makeup

Hi Guys

I am back again - This Time for Real :)

I now weight 14St 8lbs :( so I have so much more to loose this time round.

I am really motivated this time and I am getting on okay - so far so good, however it is still early days.
I find that I really need to plan ahead and that's where I have been failing before.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is my weigh-in day and I am dreading it.

I am really motivated this time round, as I am just so fed up feeling down & concious when I'm on night outs that its now really time to do something about it.

I went on a night out with the girls on Sunday - dinner & a few drinks.
I was strong & just had a main course as I felt that allowed me a few more extra drinks - convinced myself :D

I will fit in some exercise this evening after work & just hope that I have a result on the scales tomorrow.

Good luck for tomorrow looks like we have a similar amount to lose so I will be following this with interest :)
rhian x

Good luck for tomorrow looks like we have a similar amount to lose so I will be following this with interest :)
rhian x

Thanks Rhianny2244. Its nice to know somebody on the same journey as me.
Wow you have lost 5lb already - that is fab. How are you finding SW?
I know my night out will have weakened my result this week but if I even loss 1/2lb I'll be happy as it will motivate me for next week.
Fingers crossed I've a loss x

Yesterday was a good day - got plenty of superspeed's fitted in and I done a 15min workout on the cross-trainer.

I had such a craving for something sweet last night, grapes & strawberries just weren't cutting it and after some research I decided on a Dip-Dap which are 4&1/2 syns - it really satisfied my cravings.

My food yesterday was:

Breakfast: Brann Flakes with skimmed milk (HEA & HEB) with a handful of blueberries.

Snack: Half a Grapefruit (SS)

Lunch: Baked Potato with ham & baked beans (SS) with a side salad which was lettuce (S), peppers (S), Cucumber & Onions (S)

Dinner: Chicken Casserole with 5 baby potatoes. I adopted my recipe to be SW friendly and bulked it up with lots of veg - Carrots, Green beans, mushrooms, onion. It was'nt as yummy as I just used stock - no added packets however it was still good & I felt really great after.

Snacks: Made myself a fruit bowl which consisted of Strawberries (SS), Pineapple (S), Grapefruit (SS), Grapes & Kiwi (S) and I enjoyed this with a muller-light.

Watching TV last night I had a Dip-Dap (4.5 syns), Pink N White (2.5 syns) & a can of Pepsi-Max.

Thanks Rhianny2244. Its nice to know somebody on the same journey as me.
Wow you have lost 5lb already - that is fab. How are you finding SW?
I know my night out will have weakened my result this week but if I even loss 1/2lb I'll be happy as it will motivate me for next week.
Fingers crossed I've a loss x
I know it's great to follow someone who is on the same path! I am loving SW! I can't get over how much I can eat and still feel so full of energy and lose weight! My weekends are definitely my weakness! I am always out and about so it is a little harder to stick to plan especially where nights out are concerned ha but I figure if I am 100 percent the rest of the week it should even itself out if I go a little overboard...I hope it continues that way anyway ha!
let us know how you get on with WI!
x

I had my first WI last night and I lost 1lb.
I was disappointed at first I must admit however I am now thinking along the lines that I still managed to loose 1lb after a night out with the girls - thankfully I just opted for 1 course however I did over-do it with the drinks.

I am going to print out my food diary for this week and bring it along to group so my consultant can have a look over it & see if I am making any mistakes etc.

I don't tend to weight my bran-flake's in the mornings so maybe I'm having too much for my HE.
I will need to invest in some kitchen scales I think.

I will fit more Body-Magic in this week too and hopefully that will help me see results on the scales.

My food Today:

Breakfast: A banana, a pear (S) & handful of strawberries (SS)

Snack: Green Tea & Muller Light

Lunch: SW Bolognese left over from last night & a pink n white (2.5 syns)

Dinner: 2x boiled eggs, 2xWhole meal bread (HE)

Snacks: Sherbet fountain (Im addicted to liquorice recently), 2 finger KitKat (5syns), 3xStarburst (3 Syns)

Last edited:
Not a great day today eating wise, had wee nibbles here & there this evening - feel really bad now. Tomorrow will be better - gonna have a real good day 2mrw & a really good sleep :)
I live for the wkends where I can snooze on.

Managed to get in a 30min walk earlier, will increase my exercise 2mrw.

I want great results this week so I really need to get myself together. Going to sleep with positive thoughts about tomorrow x

I love Saturdays :)
Spent the day shopping with my oh & now I'm watching a kiddie movie with my nephew.

Food today has been:

Breakfast: Slept late so it was straight to lunch for me :)

Lunch: We were shopping so we ate out today. I studied the menu trying to make the best choices, I went with boiled bacon & cabbage with mash potatoes, the potatoes probably had butter or cream through them so I've sny'd them (6 syns)

Tea: Salad which consisted of lettuce, peppers, red onion, chicken, cucumber

Snack: Muller Light & grapes, strawberries & a banana.

Last edited:
Have been really busy with work the past few days - Month End creped up really fast so I haven't been on-line, however I'm back with a bang :)

I have been having a good week, went a little off plan at the weekend but nothing too major I think - have my WI tomorrow.

I have been trying to increase my body magic - done a 20min workout last night - aiming for 30mins tonight, fingers crossed I make it, I was severely puffed out last night - it a big change from watching my soaps on the sofa lol.

Food Today:

Breakfast: A pear (S) & Banana

Lunch: Salad: Lettuce, peppers, Cucumber, Carrots, red onion (all speed) with some chicken & Green tea, muller light.

Snack: Strawberries (SS)

Dinner: I ended up working late so I opted for a Weight Watchers Chicken Curry (guessing 5-6 syns)

Snack:More Strawberries & a Pink N White (2.5 Syns)

Going to try increase my water intake today - I dont enjoy drinking water at all, going to start by having 3 glasses during work and then a further 3 glasses when I get home.

Will fit in another workout on the cross-trainer this evening too - aiming for 30min (fingers crossed)

Last edited:
Yesterday was hectic work wise so things didn't plan out as I had originally planned as I was stuck in the office late. I didn't manage to get any body magic done at all - after all my big plans lol.
I managed to drink a litre of water throughout the day- quite proud of myself as I really struggle with water. I got some sugar-free cordial to try out today and I'm hoping to increase it to 2 litres.

I'm feeling so much better in myself since I have started SW. I haven't got that awful bloated feeling, my skin is looking alot brighter & I am already beginning to feel a little extra room in my clothes. I really want this so bad and I just hope that the determination & motivation stay with me to see it through.
I'm already planning outfits for my super-skinny body lol.

Tonight is Weight In and I am hoping for a good loss this week - week 1 was just a 1lb loss and I was a little disappointed with this but it was a step in the right direction.

Food Today:

Breakfast: Muller Light

Snack: Tea with splash of skimmed milk & Pink n White (2.5 syns)

Lunch: Salad: Lettuce, peppers, Cucumber, Carrots, red onion (all speed), Ham & Chicken, Green Tea.

Dinner:Chicken Stir-fry with frozen veg (0 Syn), mushrooms, Onion, boiled rice & Black Bean Sauce (4 Syns)

Snacks:5 Quality Street sweeties (10 syns ?) was a real task to stop at 5

Last edited:
Had my weigh-in last night and I'm down 2.5lbs :) Delighted :)

If I managed to loose 2lb's every week I would be more than happy so heres to another good week.

Have big plans this week - I'm meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow but I think that is the only obstacle I will be faced with this week in terms of functions. I'm hoping that I don't get itchy feet on Sat night - which is known to happen and head clubing :)

Going to really succeed with my drinking water & body magic this week.

I have to say I am really loving SW - in 2weeks I have lost 3.5lb and I have still enjoyed my wee treats, a few drinks & have eaten out a number of times.

Last edited:
I'm so glad its Friday, work has been crazy this week. I am really looking forward to being tucked up in bed with my book tonight.
My OH is working late shift so he won't be home until 3ish so I'm quite looking forward to having the bed to myself for a little bit - don't tell him that though :)

I'm meeting up with an old friend tomorrow who has been away travelling for the past 5 years and I am really nervous about seeing her, as when she left I was in my size 10's.
I cant remember how good that felt but hopefully I will be back in them by Xmas.

I'll be cooking for myself tonight so I don't know what I will have for dinner yet - I will pop to the supermarket after work & wait for inspiration to hit me :)

Food Today:

Snack: Tea with Skimmed milk & a banana

Lunch: Wrap with turkey, ham, lettuce, peppers & onions

Dinner: Chicken Stir-Fry

Snack: Strawberries, 2 finger Kit Cat (5 Syns), Pink n White (2.5 syns)

Last edited:
Ended up going out for few drinks last night with my oh - knew this would happen but we had such a good night together it was well worth it.

Food yesterday was:
Breakfast: fruit bowl - melon, strawberries, blueberries, apple, pineapple & a muller light.
I was still peckish so I had a poached egg too :)

Lunch: We went to visit some of my oh family so lunch was something very quick on the go : 3 slices of ham & an apple & muller light.

Dinner: We went for a Chinese and I opted for beef in Blackbean sauce & boiled rice. I was so proud of myself as I didn't even touch on of the prawn crackers.

I had quite a few glasses if wine but ill be extra good this week in order to reach my target of loosing 2lbs.

I'm just off the cross trainer here - 10min workout & my face is tomato red. Going to go another 10min & then back to my housework. Weather is gorgeous so I've been washing all wkend so that leaves lots of ironing :( something I absolutely hate.

Today's food

Breakfast: Slept late

Dinner: Steak fried in fry-lite with all fat trimmed off, 3 potatoes, onions & mushrooms

Snacks: Strawberries & muller light

Tea: Omelette with ham, cheese, onions & mushrooms

Snacks: Pink n White, a banana & more strawberries.

I've put some strawberries in the freezer n I'm hoping if Im having a sweet craving they will work wonders- as they will be frozen so I will have to suck them like a sweet?

Last edited:
Happy Monday :D
The sun was beating down this morning as I was heading in to my warm office - feeling very sorry for myself lol.

Going to really up my game with drinking lots of water over the next few days - I managed to drink 4 glasses most days last week but I had to really force myself. I stocked up on sugar-free cordial at the weekend so I will add that & try get a litre+ each day.

I'm meeting up with friends at the wkend so I know the wine will be flowing - want to be extra good during the week and try save my syns for wkend.

I'm going to nip over to the Recipe section and take a peek at a few food diaries for some inspiration - I know I will get bored soon If I keep having the same dishes over & over.

Food for today will be:

Snacks: Pink n White (2.5 syns)

Lunch: Chicken & ham salad - lettuce, peppers, cucumber, carrots, red onion & spoon of light coleslaw. Green Tea & Banana

Dinner: Potatoes, grilled pork chop & turnip

Snacks:

Last edited:
Hi :)

Just popping in to subscribe to your diary :) I'm in exactly the same boat as you in terms of drinking water - I've spent my life only drinking orange or black currant squash and I've realised that needs to change! I've found the best way is to just do it gradually, and slowly increase the amount of glasses you're drinking each day. I think it's more effect to do it subtly instead of trying to throw as much water down your neck as is possible, because that's what puts you off.

Keep up the good work and well done on your losses so far! I look forward to reading more of your diary :)

Helen xx

Back