This time i am for real!

littlestars

Hello everyone!:wavey:

Well i have come back to try again and this time i know i have to get this extra 3 stone off, to be quite honest i think this extra weight is slowly killing me!
I am sick to death of the aches and pains, the feeling of being puffed out just running upstairs, feeling fat all the time with a huge tummy :( and feeling like i am letting my hubby and kids down by being like this.

I was my biggest about a year ago at 14st 2lbs, i am down to 13st 7lbs now, and i did get down to 13st 2lbs but its crept back on due to eating rubbish. So i am hoping to lose 3 stone, bringing me down to about 10st 7lbs (still on the heavy side for my height of 5ft 3in) but i think that will get me into a size 12/14 and i would be happy there. I am a dress size 16/18 at the moment.

Not really sure what i am going to do. I have tried WW, SW (i just can't get my head round that!) and slim fast. In all honesty i get bored and i hate counting things up so i think i am just going to cut out the cakes and biscuits and swap them for lots fruit and vegs, low fat dairy and lean meat. I love rice and pasta so i will be eating those too in moderation.

Exercise :whacky068: - well i recently started swimming again so i hope to do that at least once a week if i have time, then i am going to do tae bo at home as i know how effective this is and i can't afford a gym membership at the moment! Oh and i am going to just walk more, leave the car at home when i can and take the kids out to the park when i am off on a weekend or for evening walks on the beach.

Catching my reflection or seeing a photo has become painful now and i don't want this to be me anymore. My body is in a state for a 32 year old woman and its about time i looked after it a lot more!

Good luck to everyone else who is trying again, lets hope this time is our time!

Hey!

I'm starting slimming world in the morning! I am hoping to lose about 5 stone altogether! I'm new to this forum, have you used it for long? Do you find the motivation and support from others helps you keep on track? X

Hey!

I'm starting slimming world in the morning! I am hoping to lose about 5 stone altogether! I'm new to this forum, have you used it for long? Do you find the motivation and support from others helps you keep on track? X

Hiya and welcome!

I have been on and off this site for a while, mainly i like to look at the amazing inspirational photos of people who have lost weight, i find that helps me focus on what i want, also i like the challenges and i think i will be signing myself up for a few!

Best of luck, i am sure with determination you can lose the weight in no time!

Back