This time is the last time.... becoming happy healthy and more confident.

Swbrittany89

Minimins is back yeay
https://www.instagram.com/p/-4TCz3D1Hs/
This is how I ended my night tonight. Ive eaten relatively healthy today but iknow I won't get a loss tomo I've had too many meals out this week and far too many syns.

The last few months have been the same. Yeah sure I've lost 13lbs but my god its took a while.... major tortoise right here.

I got a wedding invite yesterday for May and I really want to get to my goal weight by then.
I want to be happy
I want to be confident
I want to be invited to things and not think of about 20 excuses not to do it.
I want to feel nice.
I want to feel worthy of a life

I NEED to do this.

Everyone is saying "wait until after christmas" but I could be another stone heavier by then.

I have a staff night out tomorrow. I was meant to be 5 stone lighter by now and now I'm heavier than the last one (MAY) going to stick to vodka.

No time like the present.

Brit
X

So last night I had a fight with the match dating site. They had charged me a fortune and I'd decided within a week that it wasn't worth it. There was no.way of cancelling or anything kept going around in circles and I was getting really frustrated.
Any emotional leads me to food so all I wanted to do was stuff my face while screaming at my laptop. I got a grip and made myself a mugshot haha better than a takeaway I suppose hehe
Anyway woke up this morning and they have refunded me WOOP so I'm going to spend the money on improving myself (gym stuff) rather than thinking about going on any dates. I'm not ready. I thought I was but I'm not.

So another thing. Got my staff night out tonight and I have the BIGGEST spot on my chin EVER! And it's one u can't pop and now it's like a scabby mess (sorry if tmi ) I'm getting my make up done at 6 so hopefully she can work miracles.. I'm going to have to wear a huge necklace or lower my top to get the distraction away hehe.

Going to get up, weigh in and have brunch so will be back with the deets

Brit xx

Here to follow :)

I haven't told any of my friends I'm on sw, else I'd get the same 'oh wait till after Christmas ' but like you said, I could be half a stone or more heavier!

I'm also taking myself out of the dating game, I've been on a few dates but no one I would want to see again... So just going to concentrate on me and I'm sure it'll happen one day :)

Yes I totally agree. We can do this. Sometimes it's best to take a step back rather than give in to peer pressure. My friends are constantly saying I need to date but I don't want to and even coming close to it just causes me to have anxiety. I'm not confident enough.
Thanks for following :)

I would like to sub and follow your journey, good luck. x

Sorry I've not been on here... why? Because obviously I've eaten rubbish. Sunday are Monday were sickening with food. Today I went for lunch and had a 2 course meal. Will it stop? I think I'm in Christmas mode
Determined this week to stay the same. Fingers crossed.
Having a bowl of soup tonight and then early night tonight.

Brit xx

Hi Brit... Here to sub :)

You can do this if you really want it. Christmas is never easy...for anyone..least of all when trying to loose weight. Take one day at a time and don't let one bad meal or day spoil a week! All the best :) Gem x

Thank you Gemsta.
Luckily the soup has filled me so the day hasn't been totally awful. Off to boxing tomo so trying to reign it in hehe.

Xx

Hi all

Breakfast was banana and a tomato must

Lunch was a cauliflower and kale pie with mash and gravy from EAT

Dinner was a peanut butter stir fry (6 syns)

I went to tesco after work and was going to pig out seeing as thought I messed up on lunch but I got ingredients for stirfry so im pleased

Also went to the library and got 2 new books.

In bed listening to Fleur East's new album with a green tea it's really good ☺

Xx

Remember, don't let one bad meal/day spoil your day/week! Well done for picking yourself up :)

Ooohh I like Fleur... I'm hoping Ray has got it me for Christmas! :)

Sorry I've not been on here... why? Because obviously I've eaten rubbish. Sunday are Monday were sickening with food. Today I went for lunch and had a 2 course meal. Will it stop? I think I'm in Christmas mode
Determined this week to stay the same. Fingers crossed.
Having a bowl of soup tonight and then early night tonight.

Brit xx

I agree Brit with what everyone else has said about not letting one or two bad days get in the way of your goals...this is a tough month.

Hey everyone.
Today is the first day that I feel I can be on track all day. I think it's because I'm off. There is too much temptation in work lol.
I got an email from the national lottery saying "news about your e-ticket" and nearly vommed. I thought omg this is it. I'm rich!!! Lol 2.90 I won which I can put towards my savings fund hehe.

Thanks everyone for your support. I am taking one day at a time. I refuse to get any bigger.
I'm going to weigh myself soon and hoping for staying the same.

I admire anyone who loses weight so close to Christmas xx

Back