Step 1 Sole Source This time its for real !

Sherry1969

Hi

Just surfing the net for tips on Cambridge diet and found this wonderful forum, I started on Saturday so today is day 3 and really hungry.

Spent the last 15years on a diet, always lose a bit and gain a lot... got my first foreign holiday for 7yrs in July, with my partner who has never seen me in a bikini, loves me as I am, but I want that bikini and I want his eyes on me ;)

Starting weight...15s 2lb, height 5'7", aim somewhere between 4-6 stone and anytime soon.

I'm on 3 shakes aday and so far not bad, although hated the butterscotch so day 2 only had 2 and a tiny bit of shakes , no wonder I'm hungry. Just ordered some Ketostix from ebay, think if i can see I'm losing fat it will help me stay motivated, I really really want to be thin, but have never managed it before so please motivators and Cambridge help me out :)

x

Hey this is my second week on the Cambridge plan. I lost 9lbs my first week and hopefully between 4-5 this week. Well worth it. Drink plenty of water and once you get through the first few days you will think about food less and less.

Good luck xx

Back