This time.... Nats diary.

natty12

Hi All!

As a complete newbie, I'm Nat, I'm 24 and I have completely lost track of how big I've become.

I've always been a big girl, it's never particularly affected me, it's never stopped me doing anything and I've always been confident.

However... over the past couple of years it's got completely out of control. Myself and the Other Half love food. We love eating out, we love trying new foods and we love eating. We arrange our weekends around what we're doing or trying for tea, and we love it, however as a size 22 I have realised this isn't the right attitude. I need to learn that yes, I can still eat good food, but I need to eat a normal persons portion, and cook it sensibly.

The slimest I've been was 14 stone 4 years ago after a relationship ended. I lost weight extremely quickly and very unhealthily to get to this. I'm sure you'll be unsuprised to hear I put the weight back on as quickly as I lost it! 2 years ago I lost one stone on weight watchers however hit a plataeu and gave up. My heart obviously wasn't in it.

I've now got to a point where I need to change. I need to change my mind set, my habits and my weight.

I started today on the Weight watchers pro point plan. The problem I had last time was that I struggled to keep on top of the points, so have decided to start a diary on this forum to keep on top of things, gain any tips and know where I'm going wrong!

So... if i'm going wrong, please let me know! I'm not precious about things and can take some harsh advice!

I shall be joining weight watchers properly next week (payday!:D) so i'm a bit stuck on how many points I'm allowed. 5'10, 19 stone 11lbs . I know i'll be able to have more than the 26 points however not sure how many. Is anyone able to help with this?

So far today:

Breakfast:
1 slice toast with spread and marmite - 3pp

Lunch
Tuna salad with salad cream- 6pp

Snacks
Milk-1pp
Sugar-1pp
Rice cakes- 3pp
plum-0pp

Didn't have time to eat today. Hasn't done me any good, have a banging headache now.

Breakfast
1 slice of toast with marmite - 3pp (definatley have a marmite problem!!!)

Lunch
Tuna salad with not so much salad cream - 4pp

Snacks
2 plums
milk - 2pp.
toast spread and marmite- 3pp

Tea
WW chicken lasagne - 8pp
light chips - 5pp
salad - 0pp

Options hot chocolate- 1pp
sugar free jelly-0pp

Hi Nat. Welcome. I can't help with the points but good luck and well done for taking control. I'm on day 4 and finding it fine so far. X

So, today
Breakfast
Toast, spread and marmite-3pp

Lunch
Mugshot-8pp

Snacks
1 plum - 0pp
rice cakes - 3pp
milk and sugar-3pp

Tea
Salad -0pp
salad cread-1pp
pasta -4pp
chicken breast-3pp
ww roasted garlic sauce -2pp

Hi,

Well done to you for getting started. And well done for jogging a mile, I'd never last that long jogging, lol.

If you want to send me your height & weight I can work your points out for you on the ww calculator, if you want.

Aw thankyou. It definately wasn't easy going and I really need to sort myself out a decent sports bra otherwise there may be some kind of facial injury! But i shall keep on with it!

I'm 5'10 and 19 stone 11.

I should have asked your age too sorry. I just went with 28 (my age) but I can change it if there's a big difference. Based on them though your allowed 45 points a day

Thanks all!

45 points?! Wow... I have no idea how i'd eat that many in a day!

Although I started this on Sunday i've decided to have my weigh in on Friday. (i'm more likely to be naughty on a weekend!) So I weighted myself this morning, and have lost...... 6lbs!!! Since sunday! Just goes to show how much I was eating before! So happy!

Thats a great loss. Well done to you

Back