This Time - No Cheating - Red & Green Diary

Slimmingbabe

Hello,

I already have a diary on here but I kinda went off the rails. So I wanted a nice clean new diary for my new start!
I want to get to my 147lb target by Xmas Eve. 14 weeks! 25lbs. Less than 2 lbs a week. I will try my hardest.

I started my journey with weight watchers and have lost 35lbs with that. But I wanted to give SW a go as it is soo easy to understand.

So I've cheated at breakfast but only because we need to go shopping.

I've had
Porridge (b)
Milk (a)
Frozen Berries (SF)

I cooked the berries with the porridge so they were heated. I know this is cheating but the other option was starting tomorrow and I wanted to begin today. Off to Tesco very soon for healthy foods :)

Hello,

I already have a diary on here but I kinda went off the rails. So I wanted a nice clean new diary for my new start!
I want to get to my 147lb target by Xmas Eve. 14 weeks! 25lbs. Less than 2 lbs a week. I will try my hardest.

I started my journey with weight watchers and have lost 35lbs with that. But I wanted to give SW a go as it is soo easy to understand.

So I've cheated at breakfast but only because we need to go shopping.

I've had
Porridge (b)
Milk (a)
Frozen Berries (SF)

I cooked the berries with the porridge so they were heated. I know this is cheating but the other option was starting tomorrow and I wanted to begin today. Off to Tesco very soon for healthy foods :)

Good Luck x

Back