This website is awesome!

Babydo11

I just wanted to say that I am so inspired by the support and encouragement eveyone gives on this website. Everyone's honesty and openness is just what is needed to keep you motivated and feeling like 'I can do this!'.

Today is day 1 on Exante for me, and although I've not been particularly hungry, it has been challenging watching everyone around me eat normal food. I know this will pass as I've previously done lighter life, and after about a week (when I saw how much weight I lost in just 1 week) it didn't bother me what everyone else was eating. But, coming home and reading everyone's comments has made me so determined to do this.

So I just wanted to say a great big thank you to everyone as your posts and comments are an awesome life line!

Awwww. I just wish someone else could DO the diet for me!!

Belle

I agree - I'm on day 5 of Exante WS and weigh myself on Friday. I think this site is so positive and I haven't read one negative comment. I think it helps that such a wide variety of diets are here - I was part of another website where members took delight in starting arguments - thank goodness there doesn't appear to be that here. Bye and happy slimming.

I have to agree, this website has really help me through the diet. I love getting on the scales on a friday morning then updating my stats, ticker etc. The support has been wonderful!

Lol I agree about the ticker thing, one of the things that keeps me so on track is the addiction I have to logging in on my weigh-in day and updating all my stats and posting to my diary. I love seeing my progress in numbers and what not, feels fantastic!

Back