This weekend...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by katalena, 30 October 2009 Social URL.

1. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    I was on Lighter Life
    I am working at home today as I am doing some planning work for a new project I start in London on Monday. Rik finishes work at 1300 so we are heading off to Devon at 1330.

This afternoon I am going to see my Mum & Step Dad for a few hours - they have not seen me for the last stone.

Then we will head over to my Dad & step Mum's - they have not seen me since I started LL! wow they are in for a shock!

Tonight we are off to a Halloween gig that my Dad's band is playing at so that will be fun!

Tomorrow night we have an all night Halloween gig to go to in a Leper Museum! Scary! My Dad's band is also playing that gig and I am wearing one hell of an outfit for fancy dress! Pics "may" follow" LOL

We will then sleep Sunday morning and head home all shattered! lol

Hope everyone has a fabulous Halloween weekend!!

Happy Halloween!

Kat xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Total Solution
    Sounds great kat
    have a good one
  4. scottishlass

scottishlass Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Maintaining after Lighter Life

That sounds like you have the best weekend planned! Looking forward to hearing how your Dad & Step Mum react to seeing you after your magnificent weight loss!

Will be looking for pictures of the outfit also.

I have a good weekend planned also - Pumpkin carving tonight for my niece. My son at 15 feels he is way too old for all that stuff :(

Tomorrow afternoon watching the local rugby team (men in shorts with large thighs lovely) then we are heading out to see a comedian on Saturday night.

Sunday night we are going to a music gig - feel very cultured all of a sudden! Its amazing once you stop centering your social scene around eating and drinking you discover that there are a massive amount of other things out there to be enjoyed.

Have a good one x
    Last edited: 30 October 2009
  5. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Can't wait to see the pics Kat. Have a fabulous week-end enjoying your succes and positive strokes.
    We are going to a Halloween party too.
    I'm only a witch, but one is a short dress, high heels and black tights with silver spiders!
    Hope I might have a pic to post. OH is gong as Count Dracula - type casting !!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.