This weekend

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Ally.Kat, 22 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Ally.Kat

Ally.Kat Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.17%)
    I weighed myself yesterday morning and I've lost 10 pounds :):):):):):):):):):):):)

I've managed to stay on track this weekend which I'm happy about as I've both had bad news and been doing a lot of cooking. I'm usually quite fortunate that I don't have to cook a lot at the moment but this weekend I've cooked for loads of people and had to sit down to a couple of formal other people have cooked.

How is everyone? good/bad weekend?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TheMeIWantToBe

TheMeIWantToBe Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(26.41%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Awesome lovely - that's fantastic and what an amazing motivator - well done you!
    My WI is tomorrow and I hope I've something to cheer about to but for today, your loss is my motivation!
    Have a lovely evening, bet you are floating on air ;o)
    xxx

4. Ally.Kat

Ally.Kat Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.17%)
    Hope you have a fantastic weight in tomorrow and enjoy the number of the scales plummeting before your eyes!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.