This weeks starters

shell09

Silver Member
Hi all

Here I am on day 3 having done vlcd before successfully. I fully know what to expect but bleeerrrgh these first few days suck!!'

Cold tired n hungry now!!!! Just want my bed :)

Anybody else started this week??

Hi girls,

I restarted today so far not 2 bad. Not really hungry. Have to admit though not looking 4wrd to nxt cpl of days.

Good luck :)

Ok I kinda started that off a negative :-/

Let's start with the pma! Ketosis n weight loss will be here soon enough we can do it!

I lost 7 stone last time so it's defo worth it! Put loafs on this year when my relationship ended n I miscarried n went down with stress n panic attacks but I'm through the other side of all that now n ready to shift the weight

I'm initially going for 28 days at 100 % if anybody cares to join me

Hey Shell,

Sorry to hear about all that you've been through! Come join us at the thread new to exante as sparkle says! I also started 3 days ago but ketosis has kicked in for me (luckily).. Did you do exante before or a different vlcd?

I'm starting tomorrow...

Lost 48lbs (over 3 stone) in 2011, put a stone back on - am currently 15stone 6lbs

Have kept around that weight ever since.

Now it's time to get it together and start this journey again; I'm so unhappy with how I look and feel.

I'm slightly behind you guys but hopefully will get back into the swing of things tomorrow and start using the forum again x

Sparkle1978 said:
I don't know what happened earlier but I only saw the first two sentences of your above post.

You've been through so much. So sorry to hear that. Glad you've found us on the other thread :) We can all support eachother :) x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Aww thanks seems a food support thread il be tuning in regular :) I only mention those issues as don't want those new to vlcds to believe its not poss to keep the weight off as it totally is!

Chazsucks said:
I'm starting tomorrow...

Lost 48lbs (over 3 stone) in 2011, put a stone back on - am currently 15stone 6lbs

Have kept around that weight ever since.

Now it's time to get it together and start this journey again; I'm so unhappy with how I look and feel.

I'm slightly behind you guys but hopefully will get back into the swing of things tomorrow and start using the forum again x

Good luck for your day 1! We can do this! The more the merrier I say! We can all support each other!

I am on day 5. Day 2 was awful but not hungry anymore. Was getting disheartened when thought I was not in ketosis. Decided to buy new ketostix and I am in ketosis!

First weigh in on Friday (doing weekly). ?

Hi girls, I'm currently on day 3 of a restart, initially lost my weight with lighter life but failed at keeping it off, got married in march and moved from Edinburgh to Cumbria in may. I have rapidly put 1 n a half stone on since wedding in march but considering I had already regained 2 of the 4 n a half stone I had initially lost on lighter life on wednesday I was only 6lbs lower than my starting weight at ll.

Hi girls, I'm currently on day 3 of a restart, initially lost my weight with lighter life but failed at keeping it off, got married in march and moved from Edinburgh to Cumbria in may. I have rapidly put 1 n a half stone on since wedding in march but considering I had already regained 2 of the 4 n a half stone I had initially lost on lighter life in 2009. on wednesday I was only 6lbs lower than my starting weight at ll. I've been 16st 0.5lbs at my heaviest. 8st 6lbs at my lightest and happiest at 9st 7lbs... Aiming for 9st as my target as then I'll have a few lbs for when totm hits and just a general safety net.

Sorry for previous post, hubby thought it would be funny to press send when I was in middle of posting! MEN!

Xx

I lost 5 stone on LL a few years back. Maintained it for quite some time, but here I am again with 6 stone to lose. Looking forward to all the Minimum support and hearing all the success stories.
I started on Exante last Monday and have lost 10lbs already, and must say I am not missing the 'sessions' attached to LL at all, not to mention the cost.
I will say though, the weigh in was an incentive so I hope the Minimum support will be enough.
Good luck all and I look forward to sharing this journey
XX

Back