This will be the last time

TDQ

This is my first diary but I am determined that it wil be the last time I am this weight. Have been on many diets over the years and eaten less and less and less so when my brother simply gave up the booze for a month and lost pounds I finally realised that it really was not working for me. I think that I need to eat properly so am doing SW at home and this is my 6th week. Lost 9lb so far and hoping it will continue.

Todays meals
Breakfast porridge made with water, frozen berries , banana

Lunch lean ham, tomatoes, cucumber, 1 Aldi light cheese triangle. Fresh fruit salad

Dinner, chicken chow mien from SW magazine

Snacks NAS vimto, options Belgium Choc x2 Muller Light Greek Yogurt 1.5

Last edited:
Hiya TDQ...Here to sub :)

Didn't have the wine, celebrated with soda water lol made a deconstructed cheesecake with quark, sweetener, strawberries with a crushed chocolate digestive on top. Even OH enjoyed it
Breakfast weetabix and strawberries with 0% Greek yogurt

Lunch probably fruit and muller light

Dinner OH cooking so griddled chicken, going to try Gemstas roast potatoes loads of veg and a HM Yorkshire pud

Last edited:
Well done TDQ! :)

Had weetabix yesterday so sinned the half a roll I had with the burger it was the one from the new SW magazine and really tasty, Not a big burger fan but think that I will have this one again.
Today Breakfast weetabix, milk and strawberries Hex a/b
Lunch fruit salad and yogurt
Dinner chops and salad
Snacks options, NAS Vimto, Fruit

I am addicted to NAS VImto and Options!!!!

I'm defo a Options fan! Not long in and the kettles on for mine! I never think about Vimto...might have to get some to have with diet lemonade! ;)

Still plodding on so today's menu
Breakfast yogurt and banana
Lunch home made chicken and veg soup orange
Dinner chicken and veg, fruit and yogurt
Snacks options NAS vimto

Bought some of the peanut hotties that people talk about so going to try that too for a change. Need to plan tomorrows food for the Rugby Fest last day of the 6 Nations and gong to see if we can get a glimpse of the eclipse.

Hi TDQ, well done on your loss :)

Hiya here to subscribe :) ? From the looks of things your doing fab!! Well done!!!

Back