This will work!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by lancsgirl, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. lancsgirl

lancsgirl yummy mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    22st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Well i have tried the cambridge diet for the last 5 days and it wasnt for me, so this week i will be joining the local Slimming World class, i have 6 stone to lose and really would like to have a few stone down by summer!...my 2 teenagers will be doing it unofficially with me too.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nottoc

Nottoc Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I did the Cambridge 2 years ago, i did lose 4 stone very very quickly but i ended up paying out £300 a month for the shakes. This way you lose at a nice rate and can eat almost anything. Good luck this will work :D

4. custardlipstick

custardlipstick Addicted to Cheese

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(13.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck lancsgirl! (I went to uni in preston - miss it so much!) I have 5 stone to loose and hope to get at least 3 off by summer (as you can see in my sig!) I have heard that the cambridge diet works wonders but I know I wouldnt be able to cope with it! My aunty did it, lost like 8 stone and but 3 on within a couple of months!

I think you should look at it positively that you have support from your teenagers, or are they unwilling participants?!

I have heard so many people complain about paying a fiver for a meeting for various reason but when you look at the cost of those meal replacement diets its crazy! I get the support I need from my group, along with a wonderful consultant. Dread to think how much money I have paid to sw... They did pay for me to go to london though! Good luck hunny and let us know how our getting on xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.