This will work!

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Well i have tried the cambridge diet for the last 5 days and it wasnt for me, so this week i will be joining the local Slimming World class, i have 6 stone to lose and really would like to have a few stone down by summer!...my 2 teenagers will be doing it unofficially with me too.

Well i have tried the cambridge diet for the last 5 days and it wasnt for me, so this week i will be joining the local Slimming World class, i have 6 stone to lose and really would like to have a few stone down by summer!...my 2 teenagers will be doing it unofficially with me too.

I did the Cambridge 2 years ago, i did lose 4 stone very very quickly but i ended up paying out £300 a month for the shakes. This way you lose at a nice rate and can eat almost anything. Good luck this will work :D

Good luck lancsgirl! (I went to uni in preston - miss it so much!) I have 5 stone to loose and hope to get at least 3 off by summer (as you can see in my sig!) I have heard that the cambridge diet works wonders but I know I wouldnt be able to cope with it! My aunty did it, lost like 8 stone and but 3 on within a couple of months!

I think you should look at it positively that you have support from your teenagers, or are they unwilling participants?!

I have heard so many people complain about paying a fiver for a meeting for various reason but when you look at the cost of those meal replacement diets its crazy! I get the support I need from my group, along with a wonderful consultant. Dread to think how much money I have paid to sw... They did pay for me to go to london though! Good luck hunny and let us know how our getting on xx

Back