This Year It's All Gonna Go!

btlaney

Ok I've been a yo yo dieter all my life and no sooner do I lose a few stone than I'm off the wagon and bigger than ever.

So after the Xmas & Newyear blow out I find myself at my biggest ever 17st and miserable. But one things for sure, I am no longer going to live my life being the fat friend, it going this time for good!!

So far so good, no craving are crazy hungry prangs and have avoided syns for 2 days - but the weekend is looming which is always my downfall. Help!!!!

Hi hun
Juat read your post - you do need to eat some syns per day. Slimming World recommend 5-15 a day with 5 syns being the minimum.

If you don't est your syns your body will hold onto fat as it thinks its starving.

There are quite a few posts on here about it - ppl it has happended to, the reasons for eating syns etc...

Good luck on your journey x

Hi hun
Juat read your post - you do need to eat some syns per day. Slimming World recommend 5-15 a day with 5 syns being the minimum.

If you don't est your syns your body will hold onto fat as it thinks its starving.

There are quite a few posts on here about it - ppl it has happended to, the reasons for eating syns etc...

Good luck on your journey x

Thanks I didn't realise that.

Will defo add a few syns every day now.

So far so good. Into week three and my motto is small and steady wins the race.

Week 1 1.5 lbs off
Week 2 2 lbs off

Have just booked my hols for end of September in tenerife for 2 weeks so have a great goal to work towards, having a beach bikinis body for the first time in my life and I am gonna do it. I'm so fed up of being the ugly fat whale who looks horrendous in photos.

Back