those who eat joes sausages

do you freeze them? how do you defrost them? how do you cook them? thanks

Open the freezer door and put them in.

Open the freezer door and take them out.

Cook as normal.

:8855: Sorry couldn't resist :eek: :8855:

Generally cook them under the grill till they go brown.

If freezing I defrost before cooking. Just pop them in fridge day before I want to use them.

I thought I was bad in the kitchen :p

ah very funny really hilarious:sigh:
i asked because theres nowhere that says they r ok to freeze, i mean do you defrost in the fridge or can i leave them at room temp and with cooking do you grill, fry in frylight or stick in oven because again theres no cooking instructions on them with oven temps or cooking times.Once again your support has been great:happy096:

i asked because theres nowhere that says they r ok to freeze, i mean do you defrost in the fridge or can i leave them at room temp and with cooking do you grill, fry in frylight or stick in oven because again theres no cooking instructions on them with oven temps or cooking times.Once again your support has been great:happy096:

You can freeze them. I always defrost everything in the fridge for a day.

Just pop them on the grill, poke a few holes in them and keep turning them over. I use a gas cooker and have the heat mid way. So a medium heat i'd suggest and I always cook by instinct so I just keep looking and turning them till they're done. Cut them open and check they're not pink.

I wouldn't have a clue about frying them.

They are very nice so do enjoy

im sure you can defrost them either way hun, i usually take it out of the freezer the night before and leave it on the side in the kitchen and then put it in the fridge in the morning ready to be cooked in the evening :) and you can cook them exactly the same as you would cook any sausages, fry, grill or even bake if u want xx

Open the freezer door and put them in.

Open the freezer door and take them out.

Cook as normal.

:8855: Sorry couldn't resist :eek: :8855:
Steve like this! lol

Helen I'm sure it mentions on the site they can be frozen - actually it may have been people on here advising their large orders were frozen. From what I gather they can be grilled, fried (fry light of course) or casseroled etc. as normal, just they have no fat or syns.

Back