Thought for the Day

Julz

Silver Member
Hope it's ok, I thought I would post a Thought for the Day, they are being emailed to me so I thought I would share :)

Thought for the day
"People do not become negative thinkers overnight. Likewise they don't become positive overnight."

Thought provoking quotations from the famous to 'anon' selected by Richard Denny.

Thanks for taking the trouble to post these Julz - I stuck yesterdays (and will do todays too) on my 'positive thinking' wall. Basically I have a cupboard covered in post it notes that have positive thoughts etc written on them and so when I'm sitting doing my make up in the morning I see them all - kind of sets me up in a positve frame of mind for the day :D

Your daily thought for the days are excellent!

Great thread hun, I recieve The Secret daily teachings only oddly enough they dont come daily they seem to turn up when i am looking for clarity and guidance in my life. This was last nights:

A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne
Creator of The Secret and The Power
From The Secret Daily Teachings

Whatever you want to bring into your life, you must GIVE it. Do you want love? Then give it. Do you want appreciation? Then give it. Do you want understanding? Then give it. Do you want joy and happiness? Then give it to others.

You have the ability to give so much love, appreciation, understanding, and happiness to so many people every single day!

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions

They keep my thoughts and feelings on the right track! xx

I got the same teaching last night!!
How bizarre!
That must mean something and it's so true!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Lol mags I think it's a standard one to everyone on the distribution list but they always seem to hit a nerve with me xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thought for today for me was:

'Never underestimate the power you have within you!'

I've just rediscovered mine! :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

What would you attempt, if you knew you could not fail?

Over eating or finishing our plate does not help starving people anywhere in the world.

I have a brilliant inspiration app on my phone and this was today's and I wanted to share it with you all. As someone that regularly beats themselves up over the slightest of things if something goes wrong it spoke to me. Even if it goes wrong that's not where it ends...

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

~ George S. Patton

CornishPixie said:
I have a brilliant inspiration app on my phone and this was today's and I wanted to share it with you all. As someone that regularly beats themselves up over the slightest of things if something goes wrong it spoke to me. Even if it goes wrong that's not where it ends...

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

~ George S. Patton

What app is it hun, great quote xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's called "inspiration". It's yellow with a weird looking multi coloured flower shape on it xxx

Back