Thought i should introduce myself :)

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
hello ladies and gents

I have been on Exante since January, switching from Cambridge cos I am skint, so I thought it was about time I visited this board...

I started my journey on 02/07/11 @ 20st 13.5lbs and I lost 4st by November :) I then took November and December off the diet and maintained :)

Started again on Exante on 02/01/12 and I am down another stone :) I did lose a further 8lbs taking me to 15st5 but there has been a bereavement in the family and a few tough weeks so I am back at 15st12 and it is my first day back on it today :)

I am going for a couple of nights at a hotel on 20 March so I want another stone off by then...

Right I am waffling :)

Look forward to chatting to you all, have been on the Cambridge forum since I first did the diet in 2009 but thought I should make the move since Exante is now my daily staple along with protein protein protein :)

Sara xx

Hello! U seem to have ur diet head screwed on which is always great on here, well done for your losses so far :)

Wow... Well done on your losses and well done for restarting a VLCD... Lots of us know just how difficult that is!!

Welcome to Exante!

Thanks for the lovely responses :)

I AM IN THE ZONE :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back