Thought I was going to cave,,

WobblyBobbly

I nearly cried last night when I could smell toast cooking, I was starving..part of me thought I was going to go and have a sneaky nibble myself...but I didnt, I went to bed instead.
Woke up this morning feeling better, but now I'm really struggling, only on day 10 and feel this bad, I have no idea how some of you have done it for as long as you have!! Amazing is all I can say!!

Im on day 5, I had a sneaky slice of ham on day 2 lol....I was super hungry yesterday, but feel ok today.
When my OH is eating his dinner, I go and have a bath or do something so Im not in the same room as him. Bless him, he says he feels guilty eating in front of me - which is not how I want him to feel. I don't expect him to starve himself cos Im on a TFR diet.
Chin up hun, keep thinking of the reasons why you're on the diet. That's what I am doing and I keep telling myself 'nothing tastes (or smells) as good as being slim feels.'
Remember we're all here for each other to keep encouraged!!! x

That's exactly what my OH says, I'm happy for him to keep eating around me but he feels bad.
I just keep getting little cravings in the evening, that's when I'm at my worst!!

Just keep hoping my weekly WI will make it worthwhile..good luck for yours in a few days!! X

Toast is a bad smell whilst on TFR. Its always a major thing for me, have to hide for a bit usually till the smell goes!

That's exactly what my OH says, I'm happy for him to keep eating around me but he feels bad.
I just keep getting little cravings in the evening, that's when I'm at my worst!!

Just keep hoping my weekly WI will make it worthwhile..good luck for yours in a few days!! X

funnily enough, the evening time is when I want to eat.
Im fine during the day, I've started taking my shakes later to see if it made a difference and it didn't :confused: I still had a huge urge to raid the fridge. Fingers crossed for Sat morning!! If Im not happy with the loss, I'll revert back to low-carb x

Toast is a bad smell whilst on TFR. Its always a major thing for me, have to hide for a bit usually till the smell goes!

I don't know if it's just me...But, my sense of smell has supersized since being on LT. I can smell food a mile off!! It just makes me peckish ffs! I have to agree with the toast smell, I love toast with loads of butter and strawberry jam :sigh: x

I'm the same my sense of smell is really sensitive. I cook meals all the time for my partner and it didn't bother me, it's normally TOTM where I really struggle.

Me too, can smile greg's from my house which is about 10mins walk n it's bloody Devine. Hubby thinks am mad.
For mee too, evening is the worse, all I think of is food n it's depressing!!!

Back