Thought I was going to cave,,

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by WobblyBobbly, 27 October 2011 Social URL.

1. WobblyBobbly

WobblyBobbly Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I nearly cried last night when I could smell toast cooking, I was starving..part of me thought I was going to go and have a sneaky nibble myself...but I didnt, I went to bed instead.
    Woke up this morning feeling better, but now I'm really struggling, only on day 10 and feel this bad, I have no idea how some of you have done it for as long as you have!! Amazing is all I can say!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im on day 5, I had a sneaky slice of ham on day 2 lol....I was super hungry yesterday, but feel ok today.
    When my OH is eating his dinner, I go and have a bath or do something so Im not in the same room as him. Bless him, he says he feels guilty eating in front of me - which is not how I want him to feel. I don't expect him to starve himself cos Im on a TFR diet.
    Chin up hun, keep thinking of the reasons why you're on the diet. That's what I am doing and I keep telling myself 'nothing tastes (or smells) as good as being slim feels.'
    Remember we're all here for each other to keep encouraged!!! x

4. WobblyBobbly

WobblyBobbly Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    That's exactly what my OH says, I'm happy for him to keep eating around me but he feels bad.
    I just keep getting little cravings in the evening, that's when I'm at my worst!!

Just keep hoping my weekly WI will make it worthwhile..good luck for yours in a few days!! X

5. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Toast is a bad smell whilst on TFR. Its always a major thing for me, have to hide for a bit usually till the smell goes!

6. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    funnily enough, the evening time is when I want to eat.
    Im fine during the day, I've started taking my shakes later to see if it made a difference and it didn't :confused: I still had a huge urge to raid the fridge. Fingers crossed for Sat morning!! If Im not happy with the loss, I'll revert back to low-carb x

7. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't know if it's just me...But, my sense of smell has supersized since being on LT. I can smell food a mile off!! It just makes me peckish ffs! I have to agree with the toast smell, I love toast with loads of butter and strawberry jam :sigh: x

8. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I'm the same my sense of smell is really sensitive. I cook meals all the time for my partner and it didn't bother me, it's normally TOTM where I really struggle.

9. v12345

v12345 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Me too, can smile greg's from my house which is about 10mins walk n it's bloody Devine. Hubby thinks am mad.
    For mee too, evening is the worse, all I think of is food n it's depressing!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.