Step 1 Sole Source Thought id post a wee pic update im feeling fab and only 16days in ;) xx

lisa7982

Hi all

Wee pic update ive now lost 11 lbs in my first 2 weeks i bought this dress for my xmas night out i burst the zip thru squeezing myself into it
Tonight curiosity killed the cat i had t try it on and i felt amazing in it

Im feeling my confidence come back more and more by the day love this diet great in so man ways although it is hard tough for us all

My skin is better feel more energetic and looking better

Anyone else got any pics to post to show the difference alot may not see huge difference in me but its feeling it so happy xx
Cream dress is the after obviously lol xx

Attachments

• image-3134442865.jpg
    image-3134442865.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 413
Wow can definitely see the difference! You look lovely. My nurses uniform is feeling loser now and I've only been on it a week! :) x

That dress fits so much better... i lost 11lb in my first week too then another 4 this week... comes off so nice and quickly.

Thanks all

Anyone else getting into those clothes u put by or not fitted for a long time , great when u feel in uniforms ect

Well done ladies im loving it so gonna stick at it keep up good work al
Xx

I just bought a dress to slim into but a way away from that yet...
have just had to buy some bras a whole back and cup size smaller after 3 weeks :) Its a nice feeling!

You look fab!

Plus I need that dress! Where is it from?

Kim isn't it gorgeous, I had my eye on it since I see Ella wear it on xfactor it is 60 from river island hun back In December I fell in love with it lol burst first time but like a glove now

Thanks all x

Looking super hun! Well done xx

Hey Katie, if you need a diet buddy let me know, I'm on day 3 of Cambridge and It's great. think I'll be in ketosis tonight or to moz. Very excited to get on with it and might be nice to have someone to bounce off.

Good luck on your start date you'll do great! xx

Thanks beanieboo, that would be fab! I did LighterLife a few years ago so I kind of know how I am going to be feeling but im much more positive this time round and determined to do it! My first weigh in will only be 5 days in from starting but hoping for a decent loss still :)
Let me know how you get on with ur first weigh in xxx

Back