• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thought I'd share

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
Okay maybe everyone does this but it's new for me :) normally I have the chocomint as a hot chocolate, I can't say I love it but it isn't dreadful if made with extra water, but the other day I decided to use a tetra to make hot chocolate and oh my god I'm in love, one tetra will make 3 mugs of hot chocolate if you top it up with hot water, mmmmm lush xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

misspinkkat

I think it's really yum I normally pur a sweetner in too and find it doesn't taste quite so Cambridge :) xx

misspinkkat

The best bit is it makes 3 yummy HOT drinks to keep me warm yay, still haven't got to primark for the fingerless gloves :) xx

Last edited:

misspinkkat

Note to myself must make time to go to primarni :) xx

misspinkkat

The ready made cartons Hun xx

I take the tetra's to work, I have the banana ones really cold and the chocolate ones with hot water in a big mug - yummy!

ready made? are they more expensive, that wud be somuch easier for me at work! Ill have look into that!

Guru

Silver Member
My CDC charges £2 for the tetras. I love them - no faffing about trying to make shakes

misspinkkat

I think they are about 20p difference and smaller than the amount you can mix up yourself but I really like them and if you make 3 hot chocs that's more than the amount you mix up :) xx

Ohhhhh i just txt my CDC to see how much they are cos i dnt wanna have to mix them up at work.....im rather excited about this lol

Oh it's gorgeous - I can't believe you have only just found out about it!!! I love nothing more than my tetra hot choc - although I like mine a bit thicker and make 2 hot chocs - YUM :)

If i would ofknown this i would of stuck at it much better lol! leats i can have variety...at work the tetras at home soups or smoothies thank god!!!

misspinkkat

Emma why didn't you share? lol
everyone else enjoy :D xx

ahhhh a cunning plan! I will try this tomorrow! I love hot choc, and im really feeling the cold at the moment!
Thanks for the tip !

I never thought about making 2 or 3 hot chocs out of one, I wouldn't have time to drink them, I have them in my tea breaks and only get 15 mins.