Thoughts on WW joining online

Hi all

im desperate for some help, I've been doing SW with my partner just starting week 6. I lost 2lb in my first week and have gained weight every week since resulting in a 6lb weight gain :(. My partner has lost 11lb following the SW plan.
im wondering if maybe the diet is just not for me so was thinking of maybe joining WW online anyone else had weight gain doing SW?
i have previously done VLCD but have decided that enough is enough i want to be able to do a diet that I can do eating food and maintain my weight with
I would be grateful for any help!!!! :D

I had been doing Sw for ages and eventually my weight loss just stopped or became very slow with 1/2 a pound off an 1/2 a pound on or sts. Started ww this week will be 1 week on Wednesday and I've already lost 5.5 pound, so fair to say in sticking with ww xx

Hi Sparkle Did you find yourself hungry at all starting WW?
I did weight watchers many years ago when it was just counting points, but looking online it's obviously changed over the years. Do you find it easier with portion control doing WW?

Hi all

im desperate for some help, I've been doing SW with my partner just starting week 6. I lost 2lb in my first week and have gained weight every week since resulting in a 6lb weight gain :(. My partner has lost 11lb following the SW plan.
im wondering if maybe the diet is just not for me so was thinking of maybe joining WW online anyone else had weight gain doing SW?
i have previously done VLCD but have decided that enough is enough i want to be able to do a diet that I can do eating food and maintain my weight with
I would be grateful for any help!!!! :D

Hey Sweetie, I put on weight whilst doing SW, as I'm Veggie I only did Green Days and the amount of Carbs I was eating was clearly too much, I have no sense of being full! WW I find a lot easier, it makes me control my portions and also eating out on WW is so much easier! Just to throw another option into the equation but have you thought about WW Simply Filling? It's a bit like SW in that you don't have to count but you still get your 49 Weeklies to enjoy treats, plus you can switch between SF and PP days as you wish. X

Hey Serena thank you so much for your reply........I think that my problem is the same as you too many carbs i really don't think my body can cope with the amounts of carbs you can have on SW.........I am really swaying to WW now just doesn't give you much info or any trial planners to look at online until you sign up
i presume now you get extra points a week for treats or extras you want a bit like SW syns? x

Hey Serena thank you so much for your reply........I think that my problem is the same as you too many carbs i really don't think my body can cope with the amounts of carbs you can have on SW.........I am really swaying to WW now just doesn't give you much info or any trial planners to look at online until you sign up
i presume now you get extra points a week for treats or extras you want a bit like SW syns? x

Yep the 49 Weeklies are like Syns, although you can use them in one go or split them up over the week. Do you have an iPhone or iPad? X

and its a fantastic app for tracking and counting your points!! does everything that the ww app does and a lot cheaper than joining ww!!!

and its a fantastic app for tracking and counting your points!! does everything that the ww app does and a lot cheaper than joining ww!!!

We are the Value Diary Crew! X

I've joined WW online today, bit cheaper than classes and I can weigh at home without worrying about late classes and childcare :)

I downloaded the value app and was using it alongside my WW one, but I frequently found the points were off so I stopped using it :(

yeah i found that on some items, not majorly off but yeah! best to type it in calculator urself rather than search database on value diary!

I downloaded the value app and was using it alongside my WW one, but I frequently found the points were off so I stopped using it :(

Is that only when you use the Database Items? X

yeah i found that on some items, not majorly off but yeah! best to type it in calculator urself rather than search database on value diary!

I've just been building up my favourites so not used the database at all, hoping the calculator is accurate! X

Is that only when you use the Database Items? X

I've just been building up my favourites so not used the database at all, hoping the calculator is accurate! X

iv got a ww calculator app as well so i just try em both, tend to be same

A proud member of The (Will)Powerpuff Girls :)

Back