Three A Day

zuhus

A bit of background-I have spent the last 3 years yo-yo dieting and going nowhere really. However I have decided this year will be THE YEAR! Just finished Lipotrim, which I did for the past 6 weeks (lost 18.7lbs during that time). I have decided to do SW (at home) to lose the last few pounds. I have been lurking on this forum since September and I thought it wise to start my own food diary, to keep check of my eating habits. Feel free to comment and help me along my journey!
My main downfall is not eating 3 proper meals a day, but rather snacking (on really bad junk) throughout the day, hence my main goal would be to eat 3 proper meals a day (!) and snack on healthy stuff ;)

Still learning my green and red days' basics (and the syn values) but in the meantime, I'll post what i'm having.

Friday

BREAKFAST:

Porridge with milk

LUNCH:
Stir fry Chicken with vegetables (cabbage, bean sprouts, peppers, tomatoes, broccoli) sprinkled with cheese

DINNER:
Spinach w/prawns, toms and onions and couscous

SNACKS:
An apple

HEALTHY EXTRAS:
A: Skimmed Milk
A: Cheese
B: Oat So Simple

SYNS:
Cooked in normal veg oil -have to confirm how many syns yet :)

Saturday (Red)

BREAKFAST:
Porridge with milk (HEA/HEB)

LUNCH:
Stir fry Chicken with vegetables (cabbage, bean sprouts, peppers, tomatoes, broccoli) sprinkled with cheese (HEA)

DINNER:
Spinach w/prawns, toms and onions and a baked potato

SNACKS:
2 apples

3x Creme eggs (18syns)

Monday

BREAKFAST:
Porridge with milk

LUNCH:
Tuna salad

DINNER:
Rice with cabbage and chicken liver.