Three months on

DELILAHDAVE

Started Dukan on September 12th, and havent looked back.

In that time i have lost 45lbs despite having a week on holiday where i gained 7lbs and two seperate weeks where i dint lose at all.

I now have 10lbs left to lose to hit target.

My partner has also been on this diet and supporting eachother she has only 12lbs for her target.

This site has been excellent both for support and information.

Would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year. :D

well done to you both x

Mrs., well done you! When i got pregnant for the first time I was 65kg. When I came back from the hospital after giving birth I was 82kgs. I started dieting the minute I got home but it took me 20months to loose 20kgs. It was a very difficult time for me. Even though I was over the moon with the new baby, I was very upset with my looks and that made me very depressed. At the time I was doing weight watchers counting every point and the weight dropped really slowly (same happening with dukan actually)
On my second pregnancy I was 62 to start and 72 after she was born. Then I started breastfeeding... Everyone said I could eat whatever and I did.... In 2 months I was 78kgs... Back to ww and only got back to 62 when she turned 2....

Sorry about the long post. I just wanted to say that if you can loose weight before getting pregnant and keep it off throughout (within limits of course) you won't regret it. Having a baby is a wonderful thing and should be enjoyed fully! Good luck!

Thanks nina I can't wait to start family xx

Back