Three stone 8 pounds gone in 7 weeks

sunshine_72

Silver Member
image-1660608287.jpg

When I started at end of June x

image-1600967935.jpg

Taken two weeks ago at 3 stone 2 pound loss x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Got two more weeks then refeed for my hols. Still not where I want to be, but what other diet could I lose this much in 7 weeks?? Love lipotrim xx

Hi Sunshine, very well done you look great and so much healthier and happier.

I'm just a bit confused because you say you've lost 3st 8lb but your start weight is 17st 2lb and current weight is 15st 2lb which would total a 2st loss and not 3st 8lb. Also your statistics say 2st loss. Really keen to learn exactly how much you've lost as I need o lose similar amount of weight by Christmas so would like to know if it's possible.

:)

Well done on your loss! Have you been doing much exercise along with the shakes?

Well done such motivation!! I want to lose 3 stone 7 pounds at least in the next 8 weeks so can you tell me of you done anything other than have the shakes?! X

allysweetcheeks said:
Well done such motivation!! I want to lose 3 stone 7 pounds at least in the next 8 weeks so can you tell me of you done anything other than have the shakes?! X

Hi ally, shakes and plenty of water, that's it. Been too tired after full day at work to do any exercise!!! On refeed now eeeks xx

Ms R said:
Hi Sunshine, very well done you look great and so much healthier and happier.

I'm just a bit confused because you say you've lost 3st 8lb but your start weight is 17st 2lb and current weight is 15st 2lb which would total a 2st loss and not 3st 8lb. Also your statistics say 2st loss. Really keen to learn exactly how much you've lost as I need o lose similar amount of weight by Christmas so would like to know if it's possible.

:)

My stats are not up to date on my profile as mainly come on here on my phone and don't have access to that part of the site from the phone. My laptop is on its last legs n takes about 40 mins to decide to go on a web page! So i cant be bothered to come on on a pc so thats why iys bot up to date on my profile. So stats on this thread are correct.

Omg what a difference, well done!!!!

Fantastic

Well done girl!

Amazing! Hope I can do this

I find this really inspirational. This is approximately what I have to lose... 7 weeks? Crikey that seems quick!

Starting TFR on Wednesday, so fingers crossed! :)

Amazing congratulations xx

15/04/12 - 18st5lb 20/04/12 - 17st8lb

Back