Three weeks in and I am still HUNGRY amyone know why?

Ok, what step are you on? How much water are you drinking? Are you exercising? Are you having any cheats at all? (hugs)

Please help this is so disheartening.......

I am on week 15 and I do still battle with hunger, most of the time it is when I am bored but other times I don't really know the reason. Take today as an example...I have been busy at work but nothing taxing, my usual routine applies of when I have breakfast/lunch/water yet....I am pretty hungry!! I even have a stomach rumble on occcassion....

Just keep at it!!! I find reading posts on here helps take my mind off being hungry, or going out for a walk.

Step 1 ss+ and drinking 3/4L a day and no exercise and no cheats I feel crap thank you :) x

i have spoken to my consultant and he said maybe go up a couple of steps, I have lost 9lb have another stone to go xx

my stomach is growling all the time, first week was fine but really struggling and trying to battle on normally after my second shake it settles a little but not having it today! I have postponed my weigh in until monday will follow step 4 over the weekend then speak with my consultant monday, I might try not having the bars I dont think they fill me the same as a shake??? don't really know and I dont want to just give up like all the other diets......

Back