Three weeks in, starting to notice the difference now

fairydust81

Well I'm almost at the end of my third week of doing SS and starting to get comments now from people noticing I'm losing weight, at lat weeks WI I'd lost total of 8lbs but I know it's more like 11 or 12 now....so here's my photos so far, left starting at 12st 3, middle one week in at 11st 12 and right yesterday weighing around 11st 4 ish....

I've got three weeks til my holiday and my target was 11 st however this is now open to as low as I can get.....I feel amazing and finding it sooo easy now

image-333715468.jpg

image-3007386267.jpg

Definitely a difference! How much have you lost so far? x

xSherrie.Chointellex said:
Definitely a difference! How much have you lost so far? x

A week ago I'd lost 8lbs but know I've lost more since, got third WI on Monday

Last edited:
Good luck! Looks like a lot more then 8lbs now to me xxx

FairyDust, you are doing amazingly well! You look fab :) well done xx

hi

im 3 weeks in and i can defo feel the weight loss. yippee

Well just had my week 3 WI and that's another 3lbs off - 11lbs in total so far, which means I only have to lose another 3lbs to hit the 1 stone mark :) I feel fantastic and the losses are just even more motivation for me to continue with SS for now :) Roll on my bikini in 19 days :)

You look great in your jeans. That's what my aim is as i haven't worn Jeans for years. I also find the weight loss is inspiration to keep it up while at the same time I am not finding the CD as difficult as I thought I would.

Back