Thursday check in

Hules

Silver Member
I've made another fresh start this morning. Got on the scales again and weighed in at 13 2.5 I also had a bit of a victory as I'd already had breakfast and then very nearly had toast with cheese. I had a proper internal battle standing in front of the bread bin!! But the good monkey on my shoulder won - whoo hoo! Sounds so silly when I write it down, but I'm proud of myself! I've corned beef sarnies for lunch as Hubby made them, and not quite planned tea yet but I'm feeling okay. Hopefully everyone will post how they've done today, I'm really needing the support and loving that others understand! Hope you all have a good day ladies xx

Toast and cheese is a hard one! My oh asked me if I wanted some last night but I snapped no before I had the chance to think about it! I used my banked point as I needed them last nite ( it's strange how sometimes you just need a binge I blame hormones!) so I'm back to basics an looks like there's no planned treats do me this w/e also as its a 4 day week for weigh in on sat. U can so do this Hules ur really motivated me before especially with ur exercise and running. How is ur ankle? Hope ur in the right frame of mind for a good day x

Hi Lou, been at work today so there's been nothing to cheat with, it's when I get home.....! Exercise had been rubbish. I only really like running and I haven't been able to do that while my tooth implant heals. Only a few weeks left now though and I can get back at it. Want to build up some cycling too as we're of on a couple of cycley type hols over summer.

I definitely need some peeps egging me on to do it!

Well done on the cheese on toast! Go us! X

Hey Hules,

Don't know if you've seen it but there's a sticky doing ww from home, doesn't matter that your doing vintage. There's a couple of us that go on there most days so maybe worth you joining in if you feel like you want some support :)

Good luck,
Dan x

Really? I'll go have a look! x

Did you find it? I only started posting on there the last couple of days but I need all the support I can get lol.

Good luck,
Dan x

I do too! I did find it, they seem lovely! I've posted on it! So how's your day Dan? Has it not been a good one? My hubby is cooking dinner as he wants his salmon crispy and I can't be bothered with all that tonight - so I'm on here and he's busy :D. So hungry now though that I'm sat here with jar of pickled onions!! Not caved and eaten rubbish though yet so I'm pleased so far!

Well done for not caving :) I've been rubbish though, total binge day and don't want it to turn into a week, month etc. In the last few weeks I've put on 7lbs as just can't break the binge cycle :'(

I did post in another thread about taking a break from being on a 'diet' but I'm not. I always give up on myself but I really need to do this. I have about 5st to lose so really need to get my butt in gear! Anyway enough of my moaning lol.

Hope everyone else is getting in ww mode.

LouMo how you getting on?

Good luck,
Dan x

Well done Dan for changing ur attitude round thats the spirit! We can do this! Your doing well today Hules. I've just had a wee binge :( but on sweet chilli Ryvita thins they are so nice :) it seems to be getting harder for me as time goes on but I'm going to buy a x trainer 2moro so I don't feel so bad. X

So so glad that you have decided to stick with it Dan x it only needs you to lose 7lbs to start feeling good about yourself! Let's all do it together shall we?

Sweet chilli ryvita sound lovely, I daren't try them! And a x trainer sounds interesting :)

I've managed to make it to the end of the day! 21.5 points today out of the 22 I've allowed myself so I'm really chuffed!

We CAN do it girlies! Tomorrow is a totally new day. We all want the same thing, we could get at least a chunk of the way by summer (l want to wear shorts!).

Back