*THURSDAY DAILY THREAD*

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
Hello and welcome to Thursday - a new day and a new month.
Today I will be working from home; I must make sure that I am motivated and get stuff done as I have booked an annual leave day for Friday.
Although working from home definitely offers some advantages, it can be a long and tempting day food wise.
But it is weigh-in on Saturday so I am hoping to achieve a respectable loss.
I have earnt my title of Blingbabe by ordering 2 pairs of earrings from QVC in the past 24 hours but my favourite show 'butler and wilson' will be on - perhaps I should go out for an invigorating walk instead.
Wishing all a happy and successful day on CD X

morning bling.. happy october :D

i am now on day 5 of SS looking forward to my weigh in on sat too, fingers cross we both het a loss.!

am working today so diet should be easy, unless any clients want to go out for lunch then am stapling my mouth together lol..!

hope everyone has a good day!

xx

I love earrings, too, Blingbabe, I think you've more than earned your title with those purchases :p

Well done for 5 days of SS Lindy- after this week the time flies.

For me, I'm going to spend some time reading this morning before I go in for my lecture at 1pm. Hope everyone has a great day.

Morning ladies. HAPPY OCTOBER (nearly Christmas....:))

I love QVC too Blingbabe, I can switch it on for '10 minutes' but usually when I next look at the clock a whole morning has disappeared ;)

Wish I could stay in bed reading Sbridge but I've gotta pack h2b and kids off to work, school and playgroup before I get my bi-weekly 2 and a half hours of peace and quite

Well done on getting to day 5 Lindy- the hardest part is over. Hope you get a fab loss on Saturday- I'm sure you will.

I love Thursdays! I have the house to myself for just over 2 hours and I tend to indulge by doing sweet FA! Its day 4 for me and the BIG K has arrived so I'm pretty buzzing. One porridge and about 500ml of water down already :)

Heres to a happy, 100% day all round!

Morning everyone, I'm just waiting for my children to arrive (I'm a childminder) and waiting for my oldest to go to school, feeling confident on another 100% day and looking forward to a trip to the pet shop later to look at the crabs I love my random days but hate the temptation I'm faced with everyday dishing up the childrens food :)
hope everyone has a brilliant day
oh I also made a decision that when I loose all my weight I'm going to use my 'real' name, is that strange? I figure I will be a new person and might as well have a new name too well not new but one I never introduce myself as since I was about 16 :) lol
Kat xx

Morning all,

Seems like most people are having a really nice Thursday so far which is fab.

I'm going to have a good day I think because I have just bought a new car and I pick it up later on this afternoon! Yippeee!

So pleased! It's new and will cost me a lot less to run than my current one.

Can't wait.
I hope everyone has a good day!

Wooo how exciting Claudine what car are you getting? Xxx

Morining all ;-)

Im now stuck in for the day waiting for my new wheels to be delivered!! but im not getting a car im having a new pushchair!!! moooaawwhhaa! i wish it was a car but i cant drive ;-(

Hope everyones well and having a super 100% day xx

morning my lovelys, hope your all having a good day

well 1 litre down now, more to go
im doing my usual morning of catching up with friends round the world ( shhhh dont tell me cdc ) but i will go and swim later ( honest, i promise, lol )

not much else to do today, might finish weeding the garden path, have dumped weed killer on it twice but it doesnt seem to have worked grrrrr

Morning all!!!!
Feel really good about myself today, which is not normal!! lol. Must have been the shopping trip yesterday, first time in Primark and I bought some (not all) tops in size 8's!! All I need now is my bottom half to hurry up and catch up. Still a size 14!!!!!!!!
Going to be extra good with the water again today!!!!
Hope everyone has a great day x x

Hiya guys

Good morning. Just put the little one down for a nap and thought i would catch up with minimins. So far so good. Still need to drink more water. Going to the gym this afternoon so that'll help shift some weight. Then....weigh in! I shall let you know the outcome later on.

I am enjoying the shakes and bars, gone off the soup completely. Getting into porridge again.

9 weeks until i return to work. Got to get shifting this weight.

Have a fab thursday!:)

Morning everyone :) I'm having a good morning so far, had my shake and coffee and about to start my first litre bottle :) I'm off to go shopping this afternoon for the usual household cleaning bits from Wilkinsons (It's unhealthy how much I love that place!) and I'm hoping to pick up some bed linen. I have the in-laws coming this weekend and staying over, so I have to get the place "straight". Does anyone else have a hb/bf who does nothing, claiming "it's clean" - Why can they not spot when the dusting needs doing, loo roll needs changing, the hoovering needs doing and clean clothes don't wash themselves? GRRRR MEN! (Rant over...until later lol) Hugs x x x

Morning all!
I'm back raring to go but needing a LOT of motivation and support to stay on track. My CDC is going to send me texts and (as she put it) 'abuse me on facebook' but I think posting on this thread will help as well.
I have been 'off' for a month as I had so many family/social/trips things going on, and have only put on 2lb, so I'm pleased with that.

Next target is for 4 December, I want a little over 1.5 stone off by then - would like to achieve the full four stone that I set out to....am just under 2.5 stone now.

So far today I've got up late, had a row with Mr S, got in late to work, made a doctor's appointment (I am proper ill) and am sat at my desk doing nothing useful...must crack on, if today is to be productive!

Good luck all - here's to a happy thinner October

Lx

My h2b is just like that Emma. He does his fair share in the house- half the cooking, tidying, unloading the dishwasher, an occasional washing load and he normally settles the girls on a night as he doesn't see them during the day. BUT, he would never think to dust, vacuum, change the beds, clean the loo.....

Hes a star and I love him to bits, but sometimes its easier for me to just do it all rather than wait for him to get around to it

My h2b is just like that Emma. He does his fair share in the house- half the cooking, tidying, unloading the dishwasher, an occasional washing load and he normally settles the girls on a night as he doesn't see them during the day. BUT, he would never think to dust, vacuum, change the beds, clean the loo.....

Hes a star and I love him to bits, but sometimes its easier for me to just do it all rather than wait for him to get around to it

Lisa - Wow, you are a lucky lady. I don't mind cleaning the flat really, I like to keep my home looking good and if I'm honest when my hb does do the cleaning, i re-do it anyway!!! lmao - But there are 2 things that really gets me: 1. When the loo roll is finished, rather than putting it on the loo holder (attached onto wall) he puts the new loo roll on top of it, rather than on it - grrrrr, gets me mad! 2. When I have cooked his tea, he leaves his pots piling up in the sink. grrrr. Now considering I dont use the damn things anymore, he'd only have 1 plate and knife and fork to clean each day - 2 minutes!!!! These are the 2 things that cause our main disagreements. BUT....When we visit his 'Mummy's' house, he is the first to offer to wash up!!!!!! Now if that's not a kick in the teeth I don't know what is. p.s I very much love my hb by the way!!!! lol

Morning (Just!) I haven't been on much lately but I AM still here and STILL dieting! Had WI today and lost another 3lbs and 4.5 inches so that wasn't too bad. Had car trouble last couple of days but just got car back from garage and hope nothing else goes wrong now. Hope everyone is well and doing ok. Will try and catch up over next couple of days. Happy Thursday to all!

Afternoon everyone hope you are well.

Day four (restart) going well the energy boost has just kicked in so im like a bounding dog, put the energy to good use and went Christmas shopping, so child number three is sorted now, had a fab time, just got my boy to sort out now and im done.

Ive swapped my weight ins from fortnightly to weekly so looking forward to next wednesday rather than two week wait.

What does everyone do on a night on this diet, Ive been taking myself to bed early to avoid the talking fridge in the kitchen.

Ohhh never replied on these threads before usually at work lol not out again till 1.30

Im also going back to weekly wi's as the two weekly aint cutting it i need someone to tell me not to drink coke zero looooooooool

Lost naff all this week YAY!! ................not!

Must try harder i.e stay off coke zero as its obviously having an effect which it never before

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi All,

Day 3 for me, second post... Not feeling hungry perse, quite energetic, in ketosis (yay). Work is fine its home time when I almost die... At least the parents are away for a few weeks so their cooking wont be a temptation.

Good to see everyone keeping busy! Good luck for 100% days!

Gem

Ohhh never replied on these threads before usually at work lol not out again till 1.30

Im also going back to weekly wi's as the two weekly aint cutting it i need someone to tell me not to drink coke zero looooooooool

Lost naff all this week YAY!! ................not!

Must try harder i.e stay off coke zero as its obviously having an effect which it never before

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

aw keep ya chin up *hugs* hey coke zero i darent even look at it. My CDC is ace she even says if I want she will make me use the stick to prove im in ketosis im going for the bullying approach to help me.

Back