Thursday... Hour by Hour!!!

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Trying hard to be 100% again today... feel much more hopeful because I managed yesterday and so broke the pattern of sneaky nibbles & cheats. I feel way more motivated and determined, but not in the confident zone yet!

Have had my brekky porridge and plan on a caramel bar at midday, a hot choc shake at 3 and a quorn-based 810 meal at 7. And a bit more work than I managed to get done yesterday would be nice, too!!!

The hour-by-hour thing really helps me, so anyone else around who is up for a cheat free day? We can do this!!!
xxx

Morning lovely :)

I had a 100% day yesterday and am planning on having another one today..

Just had a cuppa and gonna get a litre of water down before I leave for work.. glug glug glug lol

I can do this and so can you, just for today ...

Hi Diet4 & Lazyhound... I am drinking herby tea now, aiming for my first pint. Diet4, love the idea of 'JUST FOR TODAY'. Feels like anything is possible if it is just for one day, and all of those single days can add up... so here we go, 100% for today.
xxx

I NEED a cheat free day today! I need to start shifting the pounds again!

Great to see you back on minis Rayven, have missed your posts. You can do this... I was exactly the same yesterday, wanted to be 100% but didn't think I could do it... one day later I feel much stronger, and on the way to getting back into a better pattern. If I can do it, you can... hugs!
xxx

Hey Katycakes, my heads been all over the place recently - hence the absence! But have decided that regardless of what else i've got going on in my life i want and NEED to do this for me - everything else will sort itself out eventually.
Just had my first shake and now heading back to the kitchen for some water. Am going for a 100% day today - want to get a whole 100% week under my belt.

I've had a very wobbly few days too, but yesterday was good, and I want to build on that, like you. I need to get the last 9lbs done and move onto the higher steps... feel like I have been here forever. I may not weigh in tomorrow as I know I have stayed the same or gained, & I know that will send me into a decline... if I take control and choose not to weigh in till next week, then I can have a proper loss. I HOPE. Time I got my act together!

Whatever is going on for you Rayven, getting just one thing under control can help... it'll make you feel stronger. And just look at your ticker to see how far you have come!
xxx

I have to admit i do feel better about everything else when i'm controlling my food. (sounds silly doesn't it) I'm probably more down because i've been off track and as the scales haven't moved for a while i'm starting to feel huge again (even though i haven't put any of the weight back on)
Now starting on the water and trying to get my ss head on.

Me too... sounds like we have both hit a blip. I feel like I've been working so hard just to stay the same... but then other days it was like my brain went on hols and I was almost asking to put on. Your head can zone out & reason all kinds of crazy stuff and convince you things are OK when you know they are not... just the way I am when I binge, although the food choices I've made lately have been much healthier ones and the quantities not so mad.

But I HATE that feeling of losing control. And I know that when I have the eating thing sorted the rest of my life feels less chaotic... funny that CD is helping me to get other areas of my life sorted out, too! Just gotta get back on track - one day at a time!
xxx

Hi Rayven, good to have you back with us, sorry things have been difficult for you lately :gen126:

Managed 1 litre of water so far and a cup of coffee....roll on midday when I have my first shake. Vanilla today I think :)

Annie x

Yay, made it to 12.17... now I am gonna go have my bar, a caramel one today, with a big mug of herb tea. Two pints water down so far... is everyone else OK?
xxx

I'm doing well - had a bar for lunch. Am feeling a bit blue though so am struggling but staying with it.

Changed my mind and had a chocolate shake. 2ltrs of water gone now and for some reason today I am a feeling a bit off.

Best climb on the stepper for 15 mins before I get back to work, maybe that will get the blood racing and cheer me up ;)

Later I am going to try a mug of peppermint tea to see if that will make a change for me.

Annie x

Hey all!

Another cheat free day! I was looking at my diary and realised that yesterday was my 50th day on diet! So 51st cheat free day for me today! But for some reason I just spent the last hour on the Ben and Jerrys website looking at all the flavours they have in America! Is it wrong to want to plan a trip to the USA just to eat some damn ice cream???!!!

I'm not crazy about ice-cream (well, not as crazy as I am about chocolate & cake) but last year on hols in sorrento must have put on tons because I had to have a BIG limone crema ice cream from local gelaterie every day... it was AWESOME! Tried other flavours but kept coming back to that one. Luckily it's too far to go for another right now!!!

Rayven, stick with it... hugs. Can you call a friend or get out for a walk in the sun if you are feeling blue? Remember... just one day at a time!

Lazyhound, well done with the stepper! I have been pretty bad with exercise on CD... time to start stepping things up a bit. Hope you are feeling a bit better... I haven't got much work done today, deadline is looming but my phone is ringing off the hook today... three very fab friends who all live far away... so lovely to touch base & catch up a bit. Having a coffee with some CD choc shake in it now, feels like a real treat!

Hang on in there everyone...

xxx

Well, i know we're not 'supposed' to but was struggling so had a can of coke zero and feel a bit more positive about sticking with it now. Haven't had as much water as i would like - just 2litres but will try and get some more down tonight.

Hi folks,

Having a cheat free day 100 % - must admit i felt wobbly just a minute ago, cooking fish fingers, which I don't even like!!

Switched Mini's on and I am feeling better already :)

Good for you crazylilblondie 51 days - go for it :)

As for coke zero, there seems to be a lots of controversy (sp?) but it has no citric acid and if it stops you eating.. what the hey!

I'm struggling with water today, usually I have no problem but it just hasn't flowed today, gonna get the last of this 2 litre bottle of fizzy down, that'll make 3 for the day - enough for anyone me thinks lol

Gosh im so hungry at the mo.. trying to down some water!! 3 litres gone now.. not having my shake till about 8 argh!

Haven't made it 100% today :sigh:

Had a handful of dry fried tofu that I had prepared for my son's tea. Not a huge thing I suppose but irritating as I really wanted to be 100% today :(

Hope you are all hanging in there :)

Annie x

Back