Thursday - hour x hour

mikey

Silver Member
Hey all,
I am back and |I have noticed that there hasn't been a daily thread for ages.

I thought I'd post one.

I fell off the diet for a variety of reasons back in July and have struggled to get back into it,

I now have my head sorted and am back!

I am in day 2 of soups again as I have enough for another week. I'm hoping to go to WI next week.

It is rather overcast here in North Benfleet Essex but I am feeling breezy!

Ah its great to see you back BL was calling for you a while back.
I'm still struggling as well
Have you put on any of the weight you lost ?
Don't hide again it's not nice
Good Luck but I know you won't need that

Aww thanks RC - I haven't weighed myself but I think I have put on 1.5 stone or thereabouts. I don't want to weigh myself until WI day though as I want to keep motivated!

I have just heard back from my LLC and she is happy for me to start next week proper which is great news.

PS just looked at your weightloss - It looks really good - I hated it the week I did STS as it really saps your confidence but hang in there and it will work out.

Best of luck - I just know that you are going to do it!

I heard from my in-laws that the tomato soup is now readily available - I do hope it is not the one my ll group trialled a few months back - it was not very good at all! - Anybody tried it?

I like it!

With salt and lots and lots of black pepper!

B x

Wow another flavour! I can't wait to try it.

The one I trialled tasted extremely bland. more like a weak watery bolognese sauce than tomato so I guess they must have changed it (again). I hope so, though I do remember my LLC adding a lot of salt and pepper to make it even drinkable!

Firstly welcome back. I wasnt that keen on the tomato soup, but have found my tastes are very up and down since being on LL. One day omething is nice then the next day its nasty!

Hey Mikey

Welcome back, im sure you are in the right place to nail this now.

Let us know how the weigh in goes and just take each week as it comes. Im in week 7 now and for a strange reason im starting to feel a bit hungry, im am however going to keep going I aim for each weigh in and am getting there.

Ps: I didnt like the tom soup, but some people love it, a lady in our group cant wait to get home to it every evening. We are all so different in our tastes. There is also a new orange drink which is coloured orange!! I havent tried it but its suppose to be lovely!

Emzski, dont give into that hunger - its all in your mind!
Well I got my tomato soup tonight, can't wait to try it, the orange drink apparently tastes like orange squash.
Lost 4lbs in 4 days, my LL consultant said after xmas she will try & organise a refreshers course for those who need it, so thats great news for me.

Ilove the new orange drink it just like i've been tango'd it's got colour

Back