• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thursday weigh in's

sailor_Jack

Gonna be slim again
BRILLIANT!!! well done

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Great loss there Snowie :D

BREN

is going to loose!
My first (well many of firsts), measure in today. I'm back up to 84cm's and would like to ultimately be 71 but will settle/aiming for 75/76cm mark in 5 weeks.

I'll look for this post next Thursday...

Bren
X

Yeah I live in Ramsey! :p
Small world hey!

lol mad! That means that Julz can take the piss out of you as well now for being on the Isle of Man - she thinks we're all a bit behind the times here. But she's Irish so just ignore her....:D

I'm in Peel anyway. what day do you go and get weighed?

lol mad! That means that Julz can take the piss out of you as well now for being on the Isle of Man - she thinks we're all a bit behind the times here. But she's Irish so just ignore her....:D

I'm in Peel anyway. what day do you go and get weighed?
Lol yeah everyone think's we are behind!
I usually go to get weighed on a thursday or friday depending on which day I have off work.
He wasn't there today (on holiday or something) there was a locum pharmacist instead.

Lol yeah everyone think's we are behind!
I usually go to get weighed on a thursday or friday depending on which day I have off work.
He wasn't there today (on holiday or something) there was a locum pharmacist instead.
Yeah she was there yesterday when I went to get weighed - she seemed ok though. I never asked when Richard was back, did you?

Week 2 weigh in today lost 5lbs :) It was an odd feeling because of 11.2lbs i lost on the first week, although i know its good and the mechanics of why the weight loss slows down (im a nurse ;) ) it still kinda made me feel a bit flat. Sorry :(

Week 2 weigh in today lost 5lbs :) It was an odd feeling because of 11.2lbs i lost on the first week, although i know its good and the mechanics of why the weight loss slows down (im a nurse ;) ) it still kinda made me feel a bit flat. Sorry :(

Are you mad?? 5lbs is bloody fantastic!! that's over a stone in 2 weeks! keep smiling hun, you're doing great xx

She just said they had gone away for a few days!
He must make a bomb in there - I know so many people on the island that are on LT.
They were running out of the different flavours today - if I had to have the vanilla or chicken soup all week I think I would rather starve! Love the chocolate and strawberry though.

She just said they had gone away for a few days!
He must make a bomb in there - I know so many people on the island that are on LT.
They were running out of the different flavours today - if I had to have the vanilla or chicken soup all week I think I would rather starve! Love the chocolate and strawberry though.

Yeah I've thought that, they are the only place that does it though so everyone has to go there. i had loads of spare Vanilla ones, about 25 of them, and took them all back yesterday and changed them for chocolate, so sorry if they were low! LOL

Yeah Vickie is right you are doing so well.
5lbs is loads to loose x