• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

thursday wi

shell09

Silver Member
Good luck all!!!!!

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
I WI at 6.30. My scales at home say 8lb, so really hoping for at least 6! Fingers crossed!

So I gained 1lb. Rather disappointed but it is totm and I haven't exercised in 10 days ( usually 3/4 times pw) and my 1st wk ss+ :-( but must move on and just ss this week and hopefully the scales will show a good loss next Thursday!!

3.5lbs off for me this week. That's 43.75lbs gone in 10 weeks :)

well done on your losses.
nat totm is a pain hun lots of people hold water at that time bet it will show next week. did you do anything different on weeks 5 and 6

tinkerbellsmum said:
well done on your losses.
nat totm is a pain hun lots of people hold water at that time bet it will show next week. did you do anything different on weeks 5 and 6
Just lots more gymming. And long busy days at work. Plus tbh I think I ate too much veg this week as I thought it's only veg can't hurt but obviously it did. Not gonna dwell on it just move on with this week.

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
I lost 9lb!

4st 4lb in total. Over halfway there!

Pretika

Silver Member
Well done !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

shell09

Silver Member
Well done all great losses motivating me for my restart on sat!

Exercise helps for sure. Not only does it make me feel more toned and less flabby it actually gives me more energy in general. Ive suffered depression/anxiety/panic attacks and it also does wonders for that too not just weight loss. I did wait till week 4 though and had a tailor made routine made for me that was safe to do on a vlcd and I had to sign disclaimers at the gym incase anything bad happened to me while I'm there. X