• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tickers and sliders :)

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
Do you think someone's choice of ticker and slider reveals something about their character / motivation?

I chose the little snail on the grass because I have metabolic syndrome and know my journey may take a little longer than some other people's but, just like a snail, I'm focused on my goal and will get there in the end.

Why did you choose your ticker and slider?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
S: 17st0.0lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 6st4lb(36.97%)
Russiandoll said:
Do you think someone's choice of ticker and slider reveals something about their character / motivation?

I chose the little snail on the grass because I have metabolic syndrome and know my journey may take a little longer than some other people's but, just like a snail, I'm focused on my goal and will get there in the end.

Why did you choose your ticker and slider?

Good point , for me? It was I always wanted to be a slim, sylph like ultra fit swimmer. When I swim I visualise a slim body moving towards the target. Character? Not sure, but I am very persistent and driven. Focused too but so human, with all the failings that go with the package.

GSQ

S: 18st9lb C: 13st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 4st11lb(25.67%)
Umm, mine is because I like the colours and I like butterflies :eek:

Umm, mine is because I like the colours and I like butterflies :eek:
Maybe you subconsciously feel that at the end of your journey you will emerge, butterfly-like, from your cocoon ... :p

ok - I'll take my psychotherapy hat off now :D

S: 18st8lb C: 18st2.8lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 0st5.2lb(2%)
Well my xmas one is pretty straight forwards and my june goal, i guess i chose a bunny cause I love rabbits, had to have mine PTS not that long ago. :( I think I might have subconsciously chosen pink as for that goal I want to feel all feminine in a pretty dress for my graduation! :p
FF :eek:

Some interesting responses here. I'm genuinely interested in what's behind people's choices. Some may be purely random but I'm sure there are plenty who have used something significant

S: 22st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 7st0lb(31.31%)
I think mine is a shoe... If it is it's only coz I love fashion x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ask MiniMins 1
Slimming World Off Topic 0
Lipotrim Forum 4
General Weight Loss Discussion 5
Slimming World Off Topic 2