TICKLE ME ELMO!!

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Tickle MeElmo:
There is a factory in Northern Minnesota which makes the Tickle Me Elmo Toys. The toy laughs when you tickle it under the arms. Well, Lena is hired at The Tickle Me Elmo factory andshe reports for her first day promptly at8:00 AM. The next day at 8:45 AM there is aknock at thePersonnel Manager's door. The Foreman throws open the door andbegins to rant about the new employee. He complains that she isincredibly slow and the whole line isbacking up, putting the entire production line behind schedule. The Personnel Manager decides he shouldsee this for himself, so the 2 men march down to the factoryfloor. When they get there the line is so backed up that there are Tickle Me Elmo's all over thefactory floor and they're really beginning to pile up. At the end of the line stood Lenasurrounded by mountains of Tickle MeElmo's. She had a roll of plush red fabric and a huge bag of small marbles. The 2 men watched in amazement as she cut a little piece of fabric, wrapped itaround two marbles and began to carefully sew the little package betweenElmo's legs. The Personnel Manager burst into laughter. After severalminutes of hysterics he pulled himselftogether and approached Lena . "I'm sorry," he said to her, barely able to keep a straight face, "but Ithink you misunderstood the instructions I gave you yesterday..." "Your job is to give Elmo two test tickles. :D:D:D

chortle chortle...........

So funny
But reminds me of when i was in a big warehouse shop and the Tickle Me Elmo had just come out.
I am always one to go and press the toys when it says "press here" on the box - so i seen this elmo in a box and pressed it. Little did i realise that it would start shaking and that the one i had pressed was on the bottom of a stack of about 20 elmos. Elmo started laughing and jigging about and the whole stack started edging forward. lol
I was chicken and ran away so don't know what happened to them.
peachy
x

Back