Tiggers 2nd weigh in

tigger22

Silver Member
Hi all , well after all the worry & standing on my scales at every corner in my kitchen , I've lost 3 lb , that's 13lb in 2 weeks , so I'm happy ... When I came home I took the battery out of the scales & gave it to my other half . Told him not to give it back .. Really wrecks your head

tigger22 said:
Hi all , well after all the worry & standing on my scales at every corner in my kitchen , I've lost 3 lb , that's 13lb in 2 weeks , so I'm happy ... When I came home I took the battery out of the scales & gave it to my other half . Told him not to give it back .. Really wrecks your head

That's brilliant tigger, the home scales really throws me off too! Well done :)

wow well done, and a bit of a phew too xxx

that is great almost a stone gone in two weeks! Keep it going
Melody X

Thanks girls great support here , going to take it week by week as I am finding it difficult at moment not sure if it's the humid weather or what ... I'm not hungry just feeling very weak at the moment ,

Well done ya must be proud ;)
That's great !! Just think in weight watchers that would have taken 8-13 weeks and u did it in 2 weeks ... I'm on day 4 and can't wait for Monday to come ;) keep up the good work

Thanks no will power , how are you finding the diet , I'm sure you will have a great loss on Monday .. I use to go to ww and it was a waste of time & money.. I have an underactive thyroid & this is the only diet that works for me , I've lost 50lb earlier on doing this .. It's hard but the results are great
Good luck for Monday
Tigger xx

Back