Tillyfloss getting there at last!!

tillyfloss

Gold Member
Well today is my first weigh in....
I have only completed 4 full days but am changing CDC and this is the only day I could do to fit in so am quite excited. I will have some info on my ticker and at least have a bit of something to keep me motivated....

Right here goes then!!!!!
Will report back with my first loss!!:)

Hi hun,to have completed 4 full days is an achievment in itself,well done
xx

Good luck with the WI :)

Hey everybody....
Pick me up off the floor for a whopping 8lb!!!!!!!!

Not bad for 4 days!!!

AND.... sorry Lelly... am going to embarrass you now... but My new CDC Lellycd is so lovely....

I talked her ears off!!!
Told her my life story!!!
And you know something... she looks amazing!!

A real life inspiration for me....

Thanks Lelly.. Now I Know I can do it this time!! xx

Well done tillyfloss thats so good it just goes to show if you stick at 100% the weight will drop off .... its making me realise reading "4 days 8lb" how crap Im doing:sigh:! Good work and keep it up tillyfloss x

well done keep it upx

Well done! I've got my first WI on Thurs, quite excited but hope my TOTM doesn't affect it too much! x

Thx,,,
Angela, if your TOTM does maybe make you retain a bit of water that you would have lost otherwise, just think what a fab result you will get the week after as well!!
Am sure you will do great!
x

Thanks everyone,
I think I will keep this up as my dairy, If it needs to be moved to the diary section I am happy for someone to move it, but am also happy to leave it here :)
So today is officially day 6 for me, I am still thrilled for losing the 8lbs at the beginning of my week, and today woke up with that great feeling that I had slept really well.
Was reading one of Icemoose's inspirational newsletters yesterday evening, the one about enjoying the wieghtloss journey...
It rang a bell for me, because, well this diet can be boring, and can easily become a difficult road to walk if we let it, so my goal for the next two weeks (then beyond) is to find some part of everyday, which makes me think that this weightloss journey is enjoyable . For now, the bit I find so enjoyable is the feeling of well being that being in control gives me. When everything is going on around and you can't slow things down, it's great to be able to take one thing that you can take ownership of and enjoy the feeling that brings..
So I am going to enjoy today, have lot's to do..
Good luck everyone else for having a nice, enjoyable day...

x

Thanks everyone,
I think I will keep this up as my dairy, If it needs to be moved to the diary section I am happy for someone to move it, but am also happy to leave it here :)
So today is officially day 6 for me, I am still thrilled for losing the 8lbs at the beginning of my week, and today woke up with that great feeling that I had slept really well.
Was reading one of Icemoose's inspirational newsletters yesterday evening, the one about enjoying the wieghtloss journey...
It rang a bell for me, because, well this diet can be boring, and can easily become a difficult road to walk if we let it, so my goal for the next two weeks (then beyond) is to find some part of everyday, which makes me think that this weightloss journey is enjoyable . For now, the bit I find so enjoyable is the feeling of well being that being in control gives me. When everything is going on around and you can't slow things down, it's great to be able to take one thing that you can take ownership of and enjoy the feeling that brings..
So I am going to enjoy today, have lot's to do..
Good luck everyone else for having a nice, enjoyable day...

x

Hey Tilly you sound on top of the world which is fab!!! I hope you have a very enjoyable day and keep smiling as you have lots to be happy about!!!! :)

Back