Time alone - what do you do

ejgemmag

So my lovely gf has left me until sunday so im alllllllll byyyyyy myyyyssseeellllfffff (a la celine) so I'm doing what any good slimmer would do....trying out all the recipes I know she'd hate lol

What do you do when your OH is away??

Leave makeup EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Once, he went away and when he returned I'd swapped all the photos in frames for photos of Bruce Willis :eek: I was deliberately trying to wind him up though.

JezVonSavage said:

Once, he went away and when he returned I'd swapped all the photos in frames for photos of Bruce Willis :eek: I was deliberately trying to wind him up though.

Seriously girl you crack me up so much!!!

Ok I usually do the same go SW crazy and try new things I also always have girly time shower/exfoliate/face mask.. Body butter, hair treatment, nails Etc etc etc ooh would love to do all of that now!!!!

I knit. I sew. I eat things he hates and I watch girlfilms lol.

oh, and I do my nails. if I do them when he's here he complains about the smell of varnish.

i get to watch all my rubbish on tv she wouldnt even entertain...if i changed all her pics for pics of jessie j think she'd dump me lol

I'm a (happy) singleton and live at home with my parents and brother.

When they're all out I like to catch up on my Sky+ programmes, have a nice long bath, de-fuzz, and just generally pamper myself :) bliss!

I enjoy a nice bubble bath and treat myself to a face mask. Then either lounge around in my PJ's or comfy clothes with the tv/sky plus programmes,

I'm on my own every evening, so nothing much! I go away once a year by myself (I mean with friends but without family), so I don't really know what I would do.

Probably get all my crafting stuff out and make a HUGE mess, and not touch the hoover, well it's HIS!

Can't help wondering if when Bruce Willis is away filming onl ocation whether his missus goes on google images and looks up "Scouse Scallies" as some sort of parallel petty revenge;)

Can't help wondering if when Bruce Willis is away filming onl ocation whether his missus goes on google images and looks up "Scouse Scallies" as some sort of parallel petty revenge;)

:tear_drop:

My OH is from Southport I'll have you know!! That's the posh end!

JezVonSavage said:

You crack me up x

My apologies Jezza. Southport is posh. That's where they get out of the bath for a wee isn't it?:eek:

;)

Unless you get in first :rolleyes:

It's half term so I have been home alone during the day. I have watched rubbish tv, caught up on work for a training course I'm doing, generally be a slob and stay in my dressing gown to the last minute!!

Josiecat said:
It's half term so I have been home alone during the day. I have watched rubbish tv, caught up on work for a training course I'm doing, generally be a slob and stay in my dressing gown to the last minute!!

That's what I do on my days off! Catch up on jk, and my sky+ recordings x

Run a few errands too boo!

Back