time for a change!

gym bunny

hi everyone ive been dieting for just under 2 years now and i seem to take 1 step forward and 3 steps back. ive always wanted big losses to get to target quickly but its never happened and when i set mini goals and dont reach them i feel like ive failed and eat crap. upto now ive mostly done slimming world but feel like i need something a bit different for a change (my weigh in day is wednesday). im aiming for 1lb per week and ive realised that slow and steady WILL win the race lol

my fitness pal suggests that i have 1650 cals for my loss of 1lb per week

my first day menu 3/7/12

breakfast - 50g oats, 700ml milk (for the whole day) 452 cals

lunch - 200g potato, 2 x babybel light and 200g baked beans 547 cals

dinner - 200g rustic oven chips, 2 birds eye cod cakes and half a tin of mushy peas 499 cals

snacks - yogurt and an options hot choc 154 cals

i will hopefully get to the gym later after work. i will also update any changes tonight too.

Hi Gymbunny, that looks like a good menu. What kind of stuff do you do at the gym? :)

hi to everyone and im sorry diary for abandoning you ! right i am back and have got back into calorie counting again. i like the flexability of ccing but i hate having to count my fruit and veg :mad: so anyway i have had a few weeks trying to get my head round ccing again i carnt get my head round how small my portions look but maybe thats the problem! i am just going to update myfitnesspal account and will do my menu for the day.

day 1

yesterday i weighed in at 13st 2lbs and had a few little treats to stop some of my craving. so today is my fresh week. (i am still attending slimming world as i have 4 more weeks left as i paid up front) and luckily my scales are only 1lb out so i can judge how i am doing.

my fitness pal says i can have 1200 cals per day so i can lose 2lb per week andi aim to burn atleast 3500 cals per week but i will eat most of these back.

so here it goes :- DAY 1.

500ml skimmed milk for the day 175

breakfast - 2 x satchets oats so simple blueberry oats 232
1 medium banana 105

i will be going to the gym as i have some free time calorie burn will be 1000 cals.

lunch - 400g can minted lamb big soup 228
1 ww thick bread 71
apple 80
pear 84
sw hi fi bar 116

dinner - 3 x skinny lizzie sausages 261
160g frozen mixed veg 56
200g mashed potato 144
70ml gravy granules 24

snacks - daone activia 100
300g cherries 178
rocky crunch biscuit 88

if i make any changes i will edit as i go along!

Back