Time for a change

Gm3001

I'm 19 and quite overweight. I always had the thought I should diet but never really committed myself. However, recently I went clothes shopping and actually burst into tears in the middle of a shop because I couldn't fit into any of the stuff.
I've decided to try slimming world, I have 8 weeks until my holiday with my partner and his family and I'd rather not look like such a whale maybe just a baby one haha.
My weakness is not having things in the house. Has anyone got any ideas for quick and easy things to have in and anything that has helped them through slimming world?

Thank you :) I'm new to all this! Still finding my way around haha. I really struggle to find the motivation to not cheat myself. I don't want to turn to pills or anything, I want to do it properly but I just need to enthusiasm which I hope this will help with :) thanks for the post :) x

Well, I have tackled the bank holiday head on and didn't go out drinking at all! (Quite proud) hoping for a loss on Wednesday at my WI.
I am a little worried because despite being determined I was a little naughty with good over the weekend.
I need to lose 3lbs a week at least to be on track and have a little weight to enjoy my holiday with :)
Any good good suggestions would be great. I'm really struggling for quick and easy :/

Back