time for body magic?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by katty, 9 April 2011 Social URL.

1. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hey everyone, well i don't know about the rest of you but the sun is well and truely shining today and it feels blooming lovely. so its time to get some body magic in and go for a walk with the pooch and then a trip to the park with my little monster son lol.
    oh and some nice summery snacks have been prepared too, i feel today is a positive day, i hope it is for you too :p
    have a lovely saturday peeps :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. who_la_hoop

who_la_hoop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.5lb(36.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I just got back from a 1.5 hour walk in the park with my mother's doggies - it's such a nice day! I feel very virtuous :)

4. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    I gpt this new app for my phone called runmeter. Its brill - i now track whenever i do a decent walk ( like my 2 mile walk home 3 days a week) and it tells me how far i walk, my average speed, and the calories i've burnt. It even puts it in a calender so i can kerp track. You can usr it for running & cycling as well. Worth £2.50

5. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good for you, i love having a dog, i have no choice but to walk her cos she pesters all the time lol

that sounds fab, i had an omrom pedometer which was great but i lost it, time for another i think because i don't think i'd be able to get anything like that on my phone.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.