Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by peackie, 25 September 2007 Social URL.

1. peackie

peackie Full Member

Well folks my last time on here i have decided its not really for me i need a bit more flexibility but good luck to all of you cos it takes some doing for sure i have lost 1st 2 ibs so a good start on my weight loss journey i am going to slimming world thanks for all your help on here its been great byeeeeeeeeee sally
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah M

Sarah M Getting the hang of this

Sorry to hear that Peackie, i hope that you find SW works for you, its a great diet, i lost 6stone in a year on that one. x
  4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Good luck peackie with slimming world..you can always pop back and let us know how you are doing..
  5. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Good luck hun.

Dont stay away from the boards though, there is a Slimming World thread on here, and you can keep us all updated with your progress. xxx
  6. peackie

peackie Full Member

thanks all will do that :D:D:D
  7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

good luck peakie,xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.