time of the month ..ughhhhh

:mad: yes embarrassing to say but its the time of the month for the the big P !!

i feel really bloated and demotivated ...ive done 100% and 3 litres water a day and had weigh in on day 1 of period and only lost 2 pounds is this normal ....

pharmacist told me low weight loss was due to this ..has anyone experienced the same problem any feedback wld be much appreciated need the motivation :sigh::sigh:

I've read that some people having lost anything on there totm so don't let it discourage u on the following week it shud make up for it and hopefully give u a nice big lose :)

AWWW thanks elle82...made me feel better somehow & thanks for abbreviation "totm" hadn't thought of that one, i hope to pick up on weight loss ASAP, just thought it was weird i had lost 19 pounds first two weeks and third week only 2 ...cant wait for the next days to be over ...AND ONCE AGAIN THANKS A MILLION X

If you've been 100% it will come off. Don't worry. TOTM makes you starving and rewards you for being good by a slow loss... 'tis the pain for being a woman. But the next week you should have a much bigger loss. Promise xxx

plymouth86 said:
AWWW thanks elle82...made me feel better somehow & thanks for abbreviation "totm" hadn't thought of that one, i hope to pick up on weight loss ASAP, just thought it was weird i had lost 19 pounds first two weeks and third week only 2 ...cant wait for the next days to be over ...AND ONCE AGAIN THANKS A MILLION X

No problem hun :) :) glad I helped also I had to type in on google wot does totm mean loool cuz I saw someone else write it :)..hope u have an amazing weigh in next week

HI,
Its very 'normal' to have a smaller loss when its totm but like others have said it tends to make up for it the following week x

thanks again for all the comments ...totm nearly over ...and can't wait for Wednesday for my weekly weigh in (4th weigh in) ..hopefully all of you are right ..i shall keep you updated and let you know how it goes fingers crossed ...another 3 months to go going to be difficult but at least now i know that all of you here on minimins are really supportive and helps a hell of a lot !! THANKSSSSSSSS XOX

ladies last week i weighed in on my scales 15.7 and 15.3 on chemists, as thers always 4lb of a difference btwn my scales and chemists. ive just weighed myself on mine and im 15.10 which has me gained 3lb at home.. My peroid is due, has this happened to any of you girls.. :(

Rickard71 said:
ladies last week i weighed in on my scales 15.7 and 15.3 on chemists, as thers always 4lb of a difference btwn my scales and chemists. ive just weighed myself on mine and im 15.10 which has me gained 3lb at home.. My peroid is due, has this happened to any of you girls.. :(

My pharmacist said u either stay the same,or loose a Little or gain between 3 to 4lb don't worry about it will come of the next week..im on totm so haven't been loosing much can't wait till it goes to see wot I am :)

Firstly, can I just say how glad I am to not be the only one who didn't know what TOTM stood for?! I nearly posted a thread asking everyone what it was...that could have been a little embarrassing! With regards to the weight gain/maintaining/not losing very much when TOTM, seems you have you're answer already but yes, I must say I've seen alot of people who have gained so I think you've done really well to lose anything at all. Keep it up!x

once again thanks guys for support ...feeling %100 better totm is over and had my forth weigh in today lost another 5 lbs only 3 more lbs for 2 stone in the first four weeks over the moon !! ..sorry cant stop emphasizing how really really happy this weigh has made me, made this week of hell totally worth while ...lets hope i can keep losing 5 lbs a week and like that be in my goal weight for the end of may, obviously with the exception of the totm weeks ....cant wait for that day :)) & guys keep on going dont let totm get you down i nearly did ...and nearly blew it, thank goodness i got motivation from here x

Back