Time of the month???????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cillabatty, 2 April 2008 Social URL.

1. cillabatty

cillabatty carol

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi all,
    daft question but has anyone started again after having none for a while? I am supposed to be on the change early the Doctor said. I'm 47 in July and I hav'nt seen since last march then this week bam there it is again Gutted.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    carol, sorry dont know about the change, but well done on your weight loss, we started the same week and have lost exactly the same amount, i too lost 2lb this week but was pleased as it was my time of the month and i really struggled.

if its any help at all i do remember my mum having nothing for almost a year and then a few odd ones until it eventually all settled down, im guessing its quite individual though.

have a good week

4. cillabatty

cillabatty carol

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks Nat I have already replied to you on a different thread about us being the same.
    how wierd is that
    carol x

5. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i know, i only just saw it, how funny!!! so what shall we go for next week, 4lbs??

good luck

6. cillabatty

cillabatty carol

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    You must be joking, I soooooo want to lose 4lbs then I would have lost 2 stone but I have these 2 nights out I just cant let go by. I told my CDC that i'm happy to do this if I can from time to time have the odd night out if its very important. After easter I have a clear run of about 8 weeks where nothing is happening so I will have to do this diet a little longer than I first thought. Believe me I am right in the mood for this but have to do this.

so I will be calling on you next week for some encouragement, hope your still up for it then.
    carol x

7. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    of course i will still be up for it, you enjoy your two nights and have a fab time!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.