• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Time of the month???????

Nat

carol, sorry dont know about the change, but well done on your weight loss, we started the same week and have lost exactly the same amount, i too lost 2lb this week but was pleased as it was my time of the month and i really struggled.

if its any help at all i do remember my mum having nothing for almost a year and then a few odd ones until it eventually all settled down, im guessing its quite individual though.

have a good week

thanks Nat I have already replied to you on a different thread about us being the same.
how wierd is that
carol x

Nat

i know, i only just saw it, how funny!!! so what shall we go for next week, 4lbs??

good luck

You must be joking, I soooooo want to lose 4lbs then I would have lost 2 stone but I have these 2 nights out I just cant let go by. I told my CDC that i'm happy to do this if I can from time to time have the odd night out if its very important. After easter I have a clear run of about 8 weeks where nothing is happening so I will have to do this diet a little longer than I first thought. Believe me I am right in the mood for this but have to do this.

so I will be calling on you next week for some encouragement, hope your still up for it then.
carol x

Nat

of course i will still be up for it, you enjoy your two nights and have a fab time!!