Attack Time to change- part 2

Discussion in 'Dukan Diaries' started by claire30, 9 November 2011 Social URL.

1. claire30

claire30 Banned

Hello all im claire and have currently been on Lighter Life i have lost 2 stones and have another 23 lbs to go.. My mum is doing Dukan so will be doing our weightloss journey together, im confident I will get there by following Dukan.

I have got the book and have read it all so day 1 starts Thursday 10th November im looking forward to it..

:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. claire30

claire30 Banned

Day 1 10/11/11

B- scrambled eggs with oatbran and FF yogurt

L- kippers in water with cottage cheese

D- 2 chicken thighs with prawns (Dukan mayo when i know how to do this) :)

S- yogurt sf jelly

hope im on the right lines?
    Im doing 4 days attack

4. Rednicola

Rednicola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    Primal & intermittent fasting
    Good luck I'm sure you'll love the results x how longs your mum been doing it for ????

5. claire30

claire30 Banned

Hello my mum is on attack for 5 days :) :) she has 3.5 stones to lose.

also does anyone know the best Turkey slices to have? I will pop to Tesco's soon x

6. charlies mummy

charlies mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Dukan newbie
    Hi Claire - I did LL previously and lost 5st- sadly I put 3 of it on! (I blame my daughter lol)

But dukan is very easy compared to all those shakes - its actually real food and it makes you think about your relationship with food more. I have done 7 days of attack and am now on day 4 (tomorrow) of cruise. I am down 7lbs so happy with that.

As far as turkey/ham slices go just check check and re check the contents - the sneaky ******* seem to find it easy to add sugar and salts. Not good.

If you have any problems or questions they are great on here - I think I would be lost without this!!

The gallette I put off making for a week so dont do that - try it asap - I now love it and so look forward to it. I like it sweetened with cinnamon in it too. Delcious

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.